Chapter 53: Site Hotel Bravo

Start from the beginning

"Who is it?"

"It's Kali." Price said surprising them especially Wamai to hear his boss is alive and well. "Where are you right now?"

"Hiding beneath the rock right now. Can't tell cause it may be traced. What now, sir?"

"We're going after Shepherd." Price said surprising them all with his statement.

The others voiced their complain and Pricr did care as he know from the start it would be impossible. A small group of Elite Special Forces against an entire army of Special Ops with tanks and choppers the odds are not in their favor.

"We've got one good UMP. They've got a thousand."

"We don't even know if Makarov's intel is correct."

"Price." Thatcher asked.

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking that it is the last day on earth. But I think that's a luxury not a curse. To know you're a close to the end is a mind of freedom. Good... time to take the inventory. Outgunned. Outmanned. Out of our minds. On a suicide mission. But the sands and rocks stained with a thousand years of warfare. They will remember us for this. We. Will. Kill him."

"Price, I hate to break it to ya mate. You know if we kill Shepherd were going to be branded as war criminals?"

"That's why we're not going there as allies. We're going to do what Makarov did to America. We're staging an assassination using Russian weapons with fake identities and be using an enemy attire. Makarov deceived both sides of the party. Will be doing the same." Price said explaining the plan to the rest of the team.

Location: Site Hotel Bravo, Afghanistan
Time: 1732 Hours
Date: 04/31/2013

On the desserts of Afghanistan Price, Soap, Fuze, and Glaz will be task on taking out Shepherd. The other's of Team Rainbow sill be with Nikolai for the extraction force in case things went south on the ground. The ODSTs are tasked on finding the remains of their stolen weapons and technology.

Price got out of the camo and readied his AK. All of them are dressed in a Russian military BDU complete with their standard gears and loadout from the AK, helmet, basically everything.

 All of them are dressed in a Russian military BDU complete with their standard gears and loadout from the AK, helmet, basically everything

"Price, this is Nikolai. I'll wait for you at the exfil in three hours. Just dropped of Buck and his squad." Nikolai reported.

"Don't bother. This is a one-way flight, mate."

"Then good luck my friend."

Price gestures the others as they moved in sync. Price took point with Soap behind him followed by Fuze and Glaz watching their six. "I'm picking up somd thermal spike up ahead. The cave must be somewhere on the edge."

The team stopped at a cliff. Price took aim with his Dragunov and spotted an entire squads of Shadow Company below them. "Hold up. Hold your fire." He ordered. "Looks like Makarov's intel was solid. This is it."