Finally.

"I was waiting for your grand arrival, Padre."(Father) I dragged out with a lazy grin watching that hidden face slowly turn towards me.With my head cocked aside,I watched my father completely turning towards me as his ring clad index tipped up the top hat exposing those familiar silver eyes.

Cold and merciless.

A tensed air passed between us as the guards equally positioned themselves now standing on either side of my father with their rifles pointed over me.Whilst my father continued to stare at my face with no emotion whatsoever.

He's just not cut out for having that.

"You're still breathing,I see." My father darkly muttered out causing a sickly sweet smile to spread through my parched lips.

What a misfortune for him.I'm not only breathing,but also ruining his every scheme effortlessly.

"All thanks to you Padre.You managed to keep me motivated upto this far."I sweetly responded watching his jaw tick at my answer.

Over the years,he seems to acquire more patience.Now that I'm here,I bet that's not going to last for long.

"Unfortunately,I can't find in myself to express the same gratitude." My father thickly responded as my grin broadened along with my grip on the gun.

"Quite unfortunate indeed." I added in a fake sad tone while instantly raising my right hand and shooting off each of the guard lining beside my father.

I hate to stay under the target of rifles.

I watched as every guards dropped down one by one with wide eyes as I coldly continued to pull off the triggers without any pause.

After every guard dropping dead on either side of my unfazed father, I again pulled out another gun from my waist hostler now directly aiming it towards his face.

Lucifer smirked subtly watching at my tensed stance causing me to place my index finger over the trigger.

Externally, it'll look like I have the upper hand with my father standing along with no protection and weapon.But I know better than to underestimate him.

You don't need guns to get the upper hand.

"As much as you want to pull that trigger, your vengeant mind won't let you grant me such an easy shot of death." My father confidently spoke out with an evil triumph in his eyes causing me to shot at the top of his head and his top hat to drop over the floor.

I watched his whole expression turning formidable as I again refocused my aim over his forehead.

"If this easy death of yours ensure the end of your wicked ploys this instant, I'm surely going to do just that.Your dead body can assist me later for getting my vengeance."I boldly spoke out in a void tone causing my father to give an amused chuckle at my words.

Unamused,I watched as he continued chuckling as he pulled out two small devices from his pocket.My father continued to gaze over the two object while I continued to watch over his content expression with an awful feeling.

A unwanted cold shudder went through my spine as my father's sinister orbs clashed with my flaming orbs.

Those cold eyes determined to extinguish my flames.

"See these two devices Eleonora?" My father addressed me out in an unnatural gentle tone while showing me those devices causing my heartbeat to accelerate at his expression.

You can't fall apart Azaleas.Hold up.

"See,I'm placing my two thumbs above these buttons," my father added out in that same unnatural tone causing my eyes to briefly flicker over his both hands as he placed his both thumb over the red button of those devices."You'll just press that trigger to shot me off, I'll instinctively press my thumbs over these two buttons."Lucifer merrily added glancing up at me with that familiar glint of ruination as my grip weakened over the gun pointed towards him.