It was silent for a few seconds, and then she sighed. "Good boy, you just figure it out so do you want me to help you?"

When Chen Qin heard the words, a strange smile flashed across his cold eyes. "Yes, Aunt Lu... I don't know much about business so can you find someone to give me, at least guide me to avoid crooked roads."

"Of course. "

His mouth smiled greatly but the spoken language has become somewhat hesitant. "And... Aunt Lu, I... I..."

"What's wrong? "

" I ... I'm afraid Li Xiao. He now has a backing, and I am worried ... "

"How dare him!"

"Auntie Lu, can you send some people to protect me. Those people have better skills. I can feel at ease..."

"Oh... well, if you can really feel at ease. "

"Thank you, Aunt Lu."

"Now you remember to come back home?"

Li Xiao heard his father's voice as soon as he walked into the lobby of the house. He raised his eyes to see that the other party was sitting on the sofa, looking at him with a dark face.

"Dad, I'm very tired. Let's talk about it tomorrow."

" Talk about it tomorrow? You brat! You leave without saying a word. Did you put father in your eyes and heart!"

"..." Li Xiao said nothing.

"Asshole brat! I already find a daughter-in-law to give you. Where are you not satisfied!"

"Dad, I've always wanted to ask you one thing. Knowing that you will be oppressed by staying in the army. Why don't you quit in the first place?"

"You...I..." Li Chengyou face flashed unnaturally and he couldn't speak because he knew what he wanted to say, and his son couldn't accept it.

"Heh... just to protect that woman, right?" Li Xiao gave out a smile without expression.

"..." Li Chengyou was silent, making Li Xiao feel very tired.

He had always felt that he was probably not the child his parents wanted. Otherwise, why did his mother leave him and run away when he was less than ten years old, then his father didn't care about his helpless young child at that time.

It's the same when he grows up. Seeing his father knowing that there will be a lot of problems in the army, he is still willing to stay. He was once puzzled, but when he ran into his father holding a picture of the woman and cherishing it like treasures, he finally understood.

"I'm really tired now. I want to get a good night's sleep. If you want to be angry and curse, just wait until I wake up." Li Xiao said, his face was obviously tired and Li Chengyou couldn't help restraining his anger. After speaking with his father, he pulled his luggage and turned upstairs.

Li Xiao walked into the bedroom that he had not lived in for four years and saw that the room was very clean. It was obvious that there were people doing regular cleaning, and his feel at eased. He immediately took a bath and then fell asleep on the bed in a bathrobe.

He looked ahead, the sights around him gave him a familiar but unfamiliar feeling. He was a little at a loss, he stood in front of the door of a building, then looked down at his hand. He was holding a resume in his hand, raised his head again and stepped into the door, then he saw a man standing there, smiling at him.

When he wanted to speak, the other party spoke. "Congratulations on becoming a member of this company. I am the team leader of your department. My name is Cheng Mu."