Chapter 2 : Be careful

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I cringed.

Jungkook again released a laughter banging his left hand on the table.

Isn't he enjoying too much?

"Mr. Jeon and Ms. Y/N, to the principal now!" The teacher yelled.

• • •

"Today is the 3rd time this month Y/N is late for the class and sir I believe that these two have some personal issue going on between them." Mrs. Choi said to the principal who was glancing at me and jungkook.

"I would appreciate if they don't disturb my class with their bickering." Mrs. Choi said and left as the principal asked her to leave.

The principal sighed.

"Uncle." I whined.

Oh?

Did I forgot to mention that the principal is my dad's brother. Yup... older brother.

"Jungkook locked me up in the toilet. That's why I was late for the class." I accusingly pointed at jungkook

"Yahh!! you were the one who started it first. You snitched about me to my mom." Jungkook pointed out.

"Well you lied about going to the royal classes when you only played overwatch" I shrugged.

"You're one righteous girl, I see." He mocked and I rolled my eyes.

"Besides that was not a school matter. You should've taken things professionally." I smirked.

"You little-"

"Kids kids kids, You're grown up high schoolers. When will you ever stop fighting?" The principal aka my uncle interrupted jungkook and sighed.

"Y/N, your mom surely wouldn't appreciate if you get into any trouble. And jungkook you are a prince and As Y/N said you should handle things professionally." Uncle said while shaking his head.

Jungkook and I glared at each other but uncle coughed causing the tension to break.

"I am letting you two off this time. Make sure to not create any trouble." Uncle surely had a pleading tone?

We both nodded to him

but again

he's jeon jungkook and I am Lee Y/N.

We are bound to annoy each other if we stand under the same roof.

"Be careful jeon." I gritted my teeth as I warned him

• • •

"Be careful  jungkook." Namjoon warned but it was too late.

Jungkook tripped on a strawberry milk's empty carton.

Some people in the canteen erupted in laughter and some started pitying him.

"Oppa"

"Oppa are you okay?" Some girl asked.

"Jungkook man, does it hurt?" A boy asked bit his lip containing the grin that was threatening to be visible.

"Come on , it should hurt. That was a loud thud." The other boy chuckled

We were in the canteen when the whole scene happend. Well, I may or may not have placed that cartoon.

Ahem ahem.

I chocked on my food from laughing too much.

"Oppa let me help you."

"Someone help the little prince get up from the ground-"