13

The weekend ended and soon, Monday rolled out. Namjoon could only stare at Taehyung who was excitedly rummaging through his closet and picking out outfit after outfits, trying them on before rejecting it without a seconds notice.

The professor was well on his way towards his work when Taehyung stood in his way and told the older man he was gonna join him to go to his work, like it was some kind of bring your kid at work day.

Namjoon couldn't bring his heart to reject his overly excited friend now that he knew the reason for his new found happiness. So, the professor risked a late day to wait for Taehyung to get a perfect outfit.

Taehyung excitedly pulled out his outfit combination, slipping the fabric on and neatly patting on it to ruffle out some hard edges, he smiled towards himself on the mirror and shot Namjoon a confident smile, happy with his choice for a softer look.

Namjoon sighed and headed out towards the door, the painter following suit. The ride towards the school was filled with honks from cars coming from different directions, occasionally disturbed by the morning radio news and the songs they have on it.

The nervous tapping of Taehyung's hand on the back of Namjoon's chair as he parked the car continued until the car stopped, signaling the start of the nerve filled attempt at a conversation that Taehyung hopes to have with Y/n.

The walk towards the faculty room was the same as ever, fans, even casual bystanders would turn and gawk at the duo walking. It was like watching God's favorite creations descended to earth and show off his wonderful works of art.

While walking, Namjoon stopped by the bulletin board and inspected the upcoming dates for events at school that needed to be tended too, Taehyung having nothing much to do but look around in anticipation decided to read the post tacked towards the wall.

"Huh, there's an event in like 2 weeks." Namjoon whispered, racking the insides of his head to remember if he was listening when this was announced or if he was busy day dreaming. He traced the letters printed onto the paper and walked away, tapping Taehyung's shoulder in the process.

The painter walked away, his eyes still glued onto the bulletin board before facing forward and colliding with another person, although they didn't fall on their butt, the books and schoolwork she was holding onto came scrambling out of her hands onto the reigns of the cemented floor.

She immediately yelped, taking a step backwards and looking at the painter with shock written on her face. Taehyung immediately bowed his head, "I'm sorry, are you okay?" He asked, looking at her. The girl only nodded her head wordlessly and hunched down to pick up the pile of stuff she dropped.

Taehyung immediately copied her and scooped up the papers that came crawling out of her books, layering them neatly before handing it to her.

Her school ID softly wrangling itself out and swung slowly, giving the painter a chance to take a glimpse at her name.

Kang Yuna, fourth year college student. Taehyung flicked his eyes up to her and gave a warm smile, "I'm really sorry about that, I should've been paying attention to where I'm going." Namjoon who abruptly turned around upon hearing the sudden sound of books falling heard Taehyung's apology.

The effect that Y/n's presence was having on him was phenomenal, if this happened in the past Taehyung wouldn't even turn around, bat an eye and let alone say sorry. He gave very little concern about that but now, he was being so positive and it's gonna take Namjoon a while to adjust to this new change.

"It's fine..." The college student trailed off, averting her eyes and puffing her cheeks out a little. She took the papers, her fingers grazed against his own for a mere moment she immediately yanked it to her side.

She grabbed her books, stood up and bowed her head, a soft tinge of pink slowly escaping from her cheeks. She immediately ran towards the faculty office, bowing her head towards Namjoon, her eyes looked back at Taehyung's soft smile. She quickly turned her head back to the front and entered the office.

"Oh? Taehyung?" Her voice filled with surprise and delight immediately made Taehyung's eyes light up, Namjoon could only smile towards himself before mentally cheering his friend on, he marched towards the faculty room without a second thought.

Taehyung turned out, noticing the polo that he lent her around her body, "Hey! Uh..." He paused, unable to distract himself from the fact that she was wearing his clothes, again! "F-fancy seeing you here."

Taehyung bit the insides of his cheek while feeling embarrassed of his awkward choice of words. Y/n laughed, "Of course I'll be here, I work here silly." She reasoned out, her eyes glossing over his outfit for the day. "You look great!"

Taehyung's face immediately exploded out in pink bursting out of his cheeks. The painter looked away, covering his hand with his mouth and muttering a small thanks.

Y/n felt a little electrifying feeling coming from the bottom of her stomach, she chose to ignore it and treat it as her stomach acting up. Taehyung unclasped his hands over his mouth, a different kind of look manifested in his eyes.

It looked so intoxicating, she could just get lost in his eyes and wouldn't even mind it, the way his skin softly shines and the redding of it added a more ethereal effect to the already ethereal looking human being.

He pointed towards the polo, feeling his confidence getting the better of him, he hoped that this was going to at least make Taehyung a moment she won't forget. A good one, hopefully.

Y/n looked down on her polo, she raised one of her brows towards Taehyung.

The sudden shift in his aura, his mood, and the softness he once had went away and changed into something...

Irresistible.

And

𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓯𝓾𝓵.

She swallowed her dry saliva, feeling herself melt under his eyes that held an intensity she didn't know she even liked.

His eyes slowly looked down on his polo, his lips slowly unfurling into a sly smirk,

"You look great in my clothes."