01

Kim Taehyung woke up again, he glanced over his alarm clock and felt a cold wind run shivers down his spine, his eyes widened at how late he was for his flight back home to Korea.

His art exhibit in Hong Kong really pushed a lot to his direction, connection, money, even new people he met.

But soon, he would have to say goodbye to the flashy night city of Hong Kong and their food, because in just an hour, his flight to Korea is settled.

The painter immediately jumped out of his bed and threw his clothes out and ran inside the bathroom, running the water immediately and feeling the cold droplets of water slide over his back.

He silently cursed himself for sleeping again and hurriedly did his bathroom necessities.

The silent strong pressure coming from the showerhead made Taehyung feel very lazy and sleepy once again, he bit his lips and softly slapped his cheeks in an attempt to keep himself awake.

The young adult turned the shower off and he immediately stepped out, soaking wet. The birds chirped way too much for his liking, if he wasn't rushing maybe he would've taken his time to stare at the clouds and watch some TV.

He took a towel and dried himself immediately, peeking out of the bathroom door frame and squinted his eyes to see the time on the clock, 1:27 PM.

He ran out and took whatever clean clothes he had laying around and wore them, looking in front of the mirror now and then to check if he looked okay.

He smiled to himself in front of the mirror and did a thumbs up, "Ugh, no." He said before taking off the top he had, his body reflecting from the mirror.

The glistening water droplets that he failed to dry off on his body shined brightly, the toned body he had from working out looked chiseled like it was sculpted by the gods.

The painter took a black button-up shirt and scrambled around to get his Rolex which he wore on his right hand, he immediately wore the top, buttoned it up, rolled the sleeves, and tucked it in. Then he eventually decided to keep a few buttons loose and smiled contently to himself.

He looked under his bed and found a pair of black boots he used last night before getting blackout drunk.

He reached out and immediately grabbed them, reaching out to his luggage in search of a foot sock he could wear.

He immediately slipped the shoes on and brushed his hair, gathering the clothes he had all over his hotel room and stuffing them inside his two pieces of luggage.

He did another check to see if everything is okay and when he got the okay from himself, he smiled and grabbed his phone and wallet, and bolted out of his room, keeping an eye on the time now and then.

**

Kim Taehyung managed to arrive at the terminal 20 minutes before the flight starts. He already was waiting in the departure area and was strolling around with his backpack he grabbed last minute.

With nothing on his belly, he decided to get some food and chow down.

He stared at the sky and as well as the passing passengers, he felt nothing.

No sudden splashes of color, he could even barely feel his heart thumping away inside his chest.

For 7 years now, he hasn't felt the warmth he once did when he was in high school.

He could only imitate what it felt in his dreams but he knew that it wasn't the real thing.

Now at the age of 26, the painter known as Kim Taehyung scoffed at himself while taking a bite of the donut he bought.

His thoughts drifted by, he silently laughed at himself for not getting over his highschool crush and still yearning to feel that familiar warmth he could always feel whenever he would see you.

It was indeed a horrible case of a one-sided love that lasted for 7 years and still counting, Kim Taehyung still holds onto that dream throughout the years.

7 years and it's still you.

He thought to himself before hearing the intercoms announce his flight. The painter wiped the sides of his mouth, dumped his trash, and walked towards the plane.

He could feel the cold wind of Hong Kong softly graze his face as he stepped outside, and boarded the bus that brought them to their plane.

Under his breath, he closed his eyes and softly muttered, "Korea, take me back."