In Your Eyes

Kim Taehyung

The same display of the narrow corridor welcomed Taehyung. The vacant classrooms, soulless corridors, and hollow look he had on his eyes blossomed to life the moment you stepped into the scene.

It was as if the black and white world he lived in began to splatter and soon, color began to appear. The sun that started to set radiated in a dark orange and yellow chroma, mixing and illuminating the sky in soft yellowy light.

The tranquil pace of his heart began to quicken and soon, it felt too much for the teen who hastily clutched his chest in confusion.

If he were to explain what he was feeling, he was a blank canvas when all of the sudden paint started to spill over from all sides, smearing him in a rain of colors that went from light to dark, the vigorous and bright themes that painted his canvas started to swamp out the whiteness.

The paint would spill over from all sides but it wouldn't stop flowing, it even painted the whole floor, coloring it in bright yellows and the aquatic grace of blue.

He deliberately snapped out of his thoughts at the sound of your footsteps.

He watched as you came closer, the path she was walking, each step she took, a new rupture of color would spring up and plant itself onto his b-n-w world.

He gawked blankly at you, his palms started to sweat and the blank eyes he once had begun to sparkle.

His cheeks felt frozen, the lips that were pursed into a thin line, as well as his breathing that seemed normal, began to intensify.

A small grin blossomed to touch over his features and suddenly, he could sense the hotness of his cheeks.

He abruptly placed the back of his hand on top of his forehead and continued to gaze at you.

Words would start to form on his mind and whenever he looked away he couldn't help but look at you again.

How pretty.

The teen started to think, he placed a hand over his lips and smirk to himself. The new sensation of warmth hugged him, and when he looked at you again, everything turned back to how it was before.

Black

And

White.

And suddenly, Kim Taehyung woke up. He looked at himself in front of the mirror that was placed in the corner of the room, the adult appearance of Taehyung looked nothing compared to his teen face.

The world he saw in the present continued to be black and white, callous, and void.

He could still feel it though, the eager beating of his heart. The feeling was still vivid, your face was something he couldn't and wouldn't forget.

A short sigh escaped his lips as he fell to the mellowness of his bed again, letting it hug the curves of his body as he tried to lull himself back to sleep.

**

Authors note:

hello! New story here, might take some time to update new chapters! So enjoy the first 5 chapters!