12

The next day Y/n woke up with a serious hangover hammering her head, her hair was in a mess, she slept in her outfit last night with a new addition of a long sleeved polo she had no idea where she got.

The sun was shining too brightly for her liking and she wasn't pleased by it, not even one bit. She clutched her forehead and groaned, haphazardly moving up the bed and leaning over the walls.

Now that she remembered, she went out with friends and got batshit drunk, who the hell helped her get home?

Her feet softly planted itself on the soft carpet flooring which held her bed. A soft yelp bursted out and popped the silence of the house, making Y/n immediately lift her foot and stand up on the bed, full on panicking with her throbbing head.

Soft blue hair and brown ones melded together on the white carpet she own, piles of pillows and blankets strewn over and two bodies huddled together, one was sprawled out while the other was as straight as a wooden log.

Y/n squinted her eyes and stepped on the floor again, this time earning an ear splitting groan from the blue haired girl getting ready to punch someone.

"Ah, so they went home with me."

Rio yawned and punched the air, grunting and getting up, her blue locks tangling into a series of chains and messy bed hair, the ends of her blue locks just straying on different directions.

"Do you wanna fucking die?" She whispered out, immediately handling her temples and massaging them, whispering whines and curses under her breath.

Y/n could only roll her eyes, feeling not so friendly because of the pounding sensation just repeatedly slamming itself again and again. "Shut upp..." Y/n whined, joining the blue haired companion and her whines.

It wasn't long before the brown haired one woke up, ruined make up and dried up mascara cascading down her face as well as her smudge lipstick sitting on her lips as the ends of it curled up into a smile.

Suji's smile was soon faltering when she noticed the two girls with her, although she probably drank the most out of her two friends, her high alcoholic tolerance helped her be the sober one to bring these two weak drinkers home.

Being the kind girl that she is, she stood up and walked over to the kitchen, coming back with three glasses of water and hangover pills. The two females hurriedly snatched the goodies that Suji brought them, earning compliments like;

"Angel! Suji, my girl, be my wife!" Rio praised as she gulped down the liquid along with the pill. "NAMJOON IS BLIND TO NOT NOTICE THE GREATNESS THAT IS SUJI!" She yelled out, saluting Suji and simultaneously bowing her head.

Y/n repeatedly nodded her head in agreement, feeling herself get dizzy from the fast action she was doing.

It was then that Y/n remembered the polo that covered her body. She called the attention of her friends and pointed to it, furrowing her brows in confusion. "Where did I get this? Oh no—" She interrupted, her eyes wide open as she placed both of her hands over her mouth.

The two friends looked at her in confusion and stayed silent, letting Y/n finish whatever she was saying.

"Did I shoplift this?" She yelled out and immediately lowered her voice, staring out of the window in case the police was already on her. "Oh no, what did I do?" She clutched her head, thinking of ways to go about this without going to jail.

Rio yawned, shaking her head and running her fingers through her tangled hair, already having to yank her fingers down to get it out. "Honestly, no idea, maybe you bought it?" She deadpanned, a bored look on her face while she stretched out her toes.

Suji who struggled to suppress a smile and a giggle pretended to know nothing, being the only sane and sober friend they had last night, she saw some things that they probably would be embarrassed by. Especially Rio, oh god, that girl is wild.

"I don't know, maybe you did shoplift it." The sober friend said, shrugging her shoulders simultaneously and giving Y/n a surprised look. The girl could only jump back on her bed, aim her mouth towards the pillow and scream verbal profanities towards herself, slowly getting muffled because of the fluffy pillow.

Rio clutched her head, stood up and threw a shoe towards the other hung over girl, the blue haired teacher immediately turned on her heel and walked out the room, getting herself accustomed in Y/n's kitchen.

Suji silently smiled towards Y/n and patted the girls back in an effort to calm her down.