02

The painter woke up from the nap he had inside the plane. As soon as Taehyung sat down on his seat, he immediately started napping to recover some much-needed sleep that he didn't give himself.

The pilot's voice started to boom from the intercom, telling the passengers that in just a few minutes, the plane will land in Korean land.

The painter took a mask from his backpack and wore it, he also decided to fix his hair a little bit to make himself look presentable.

**

The painter stepped out of the plane and was currently waiting for his luggage which contained his clothing and other important items. A three-hour flight wasn't as long as he wished, he wanted to nap some more.

After a few minutes of waiting, he took both of his luggage and went over to the arrivals area where passengers who just arrived would be looking for their family.

He went out and inwardly smiled to himself as he looked at the hugging figures of people who haven't seen each other.

But that ended as soon as someone started taking photos of him, the bright flashing lights of the cameras made Taehyung stop in his directions. He took the mask off, flashed a smile, and went onto his merry way.

The said male was a pretty famous painter, he would have his works displayed internationally as well as locally. A mob of people started to run over the guards that began to shield him.

He sighed and looked up, the painter began to look around and he turned to look behind him.

As if the gods above him were playing a game, the color that he so desperately wanted to see once again came back.

He could feel his cheeks getting warmer and his hands shaking a little bit from shock, the way you walked, it reminded him of when he first saw you and first experienced the colors that began to devour his black and white world.

The somber melodic strings that his heart would play began to speed up and turn into a jaunty one, the crescendo of his heart began to disappear and a light-hearted melody began to envelop his ears, he might look stupid now that he's just staring at you, but he doesn't mind it.

He softly smiled to himself as he began to admire you from far away, seeing you tuck a stray hair from behind your ear as you began to walk side by side to him.

The beat of his heart turned into a  rhythmic thud that continued to speed up the closer you got to him.

The imitation of the warm feelings he gets whenever you're near is nothing compared to the real one.

He bit the insides of his cheeks and blinked multiple times, he even began to pinch himself to see if he's daydreaming or something, he even closed his eyes and looked away from you.

But every time his gaze would return to you, the confirmation that you're there walking next to him was enough to make him faint from the overwhelming emotions he was feeling.

How pretty.

Those words were also the first thing he thought of the moment Taehyung first saw her back in high school, you walked past him, his eyes continued to stare at you and look at your disappearing back.

He slowly breathed out the breath he was holding in, clutching his chest as a giddy smile began to pop up on his lips.

She looks even prettier...

A sudden rush of adrenaline went
ahead and fueled him up, he ran after you, dodging people swiftly but also gaining a lot of looks, the bodyguards that once surrounded him began to look like lost children as they started to holler at Taehyung and run after him.

From his peripheral vision, he saw an average height guy who looked at him in shock as he watches Taehyung run with all his might while dragging both of his luggage behind him.

The man immediately snapped his head in the direction Taehyung was running at, "H-hey! What the hell!" The man immediately dropped his sign and began to run towards the painter, who in turn started to slow down after losing sight of her. He looked around frantically and dropped both his luggage as he failed to see you from the sea of people passing by.

The man caught up with Taehyung who placed a hand on his back, "What the hell was that?" The painter looked up at his friend with gleaming eyes, a subtle shine that began to appear the moment he laid his eyes on you.

His heart felt manic as he continued to catch his breath, a smile tugging on the ends of his lips.

The friend who caught up to Taehyung seemed to have no idea about what's happening as a big curious look contorted on his face.

"H-Hyung..." Taehyung started, he stood up straight and placed a hand on his friend's shoulder, and patted it. "Yoongi..."

The elder raised a brow and began to pick up the luggage that sat on the tiled airport floor, "What? You're freaking me out." He dusted the luggage and pulled it close beside him.

He waited patiently for the male who had a big grin on his face, it was like he just won a billion won in the lottery!

The painter looked at the airport and for the first time in 7 years, the colors of the sky, the tiles, and even Yoongi's face turned vivid.

At this moment in time, he felt alive. He ran his fingers through his hair and smiled blissfully, something that he doesn't do that often.

When the realization hit the elder, he dropped the luggage and placed a hand on his mouth, his eyes widened as he saw his friend nod his head in confirmation.

"I saw y/n and man... I fell in love again."