Sunoo's jaw drops, this whole thing is happening too fast, he can't say anything. Sunghoon's face got red because he's excited (in a bad way), his mouth keeps on releasing the white smoke because of the cold outside. Right when he knew about Sunoo's disease, he can't hold himself back but run directly here. 

Sunoo looks a bit sad, he takes a deep breath in, looks straight into Sunghoon's eyes, nods gently.

Sunghoon bites his lips, he lost his balance a bit. 

-Until when are you planning to hide this?

Sunghoon asks him angrily, his hand is holding together so tight that it's turning red. Sunoo looks at Sunghoon, the Sunghoon he know doesn't dare to look straight into his eyes for more than 10 seconds, and now that Sunghoon is standing in front of him and shouting at him. It must be that Sunghoon is really mad, Sunoo smiles a bit and answers.

-Until I can't hide it anymore.

-But why?? Why???

Sunghoon holds Sunoo's skinny shoulders tightly and shakes it, Sunoo looks at Sunghoon's eyes getting all teary, he felt pity. Sunoo held out his hand and fixes Sunghoon's hair a bit.

-Because I don't want my loved ones to look at me the way you're doing right now kiddo.

Sunghoon stops, it seems like his whole body has froze, Sunoo smiles, pinches Sunghoon's cheek and pulls him inside the house.

-Okay let's eat, I made it all myself!

______________________________

-Ha, it's been long since I saw the boos of this school, I thought that you're already dead.

Ni-Ki takes off his helmet, his face still stay cold, no reactions to that mockingly sentence.

-Don't barking around, get in the main reason.

The group of gangster start to get mad. They stops playing around, they flies up and start hitting NI-Ki. Ni-Ki quickly grabs his "favorite" baseball bat, still the cold face, and hits them back.

After only a few minutes, the gangsters are all knocked out and is laying on the ground. Maybe Ni-Ki didn't pay attention when the fight started so when everyone is all knocked out he doesn't notice it too. He keeps on hitting, and until Jay pops up and stops him, Ni-Ki finally got pulled back to reality.

Ni-Ki calmly wipes the blood stain on his face away, then he throws the bat that's stained with blood down and goes away.

-What's up with our boss these days?

-Ya, his moods seems to get worse.

The groups of people that's under Ni-Ki looks after him, starts to gossip and stuff, Jay looks at those gangsters that has been beaten almost to dead and sighs.

********************

-Go safe, take care.

Sunoo says goodbye to Sunghoon, at first Sunghoon goes very normally, but he stop a bit, and everytime time he stopped, he turns around and looks at Sunoo, even when he's about to turn right he still tries to look back to Sunoo which made him chuckles. The whole meal Sunghoon keeps on babbling about the eating habits that's good for the heart and the food that Sunoo should and shouldn't eat and etc... So Sunoo has no choice but to sit here and listen, pretending like his disease is only a normal sickness that could be cured.

When Sunoo just got inside the house, the doorbell rings once again. Sunoo asks himself who is it gonna be this time, maybe today is Sunoo's busy day or so because the unexpected guests kept on arriving.

-Dad?

-How are you?

Sunoo pours a cup of tea for his dad and smiles.

-I'm still fine, how are you guys doing these days?

Mr.Kim sips the tea.

-We're good, oh yes, where's your husband?

-You mean Ni-Ki? He went out.

Sunoo sits closer to his dad and about to ask why did he came here so unexpectedly then Sunoo's dad is already faster than him. 

-Sunoo..

-Yes?

-I heard that you agreed to do the surgery...

Sunoo stops chewing the cookie, looks in a different direction.

-Yes, I did.

Mr-Kim doesn't answer, the atmosphere is getting heavier and heavier.

After a bit, Mr.Kim stands up, Sunoo breaths heavily, he's so stressed that he sweats so much so his back is all wet. When he was little, every time he had a conversation with his dad, it's going to be about his education, and he's very bad at studying. Though this time they're not talking about his bad grades but this had became a habit of Sunoo, thinking about the old memories made Sunoo smiles a bit.

Suddenly there's music. Sunoo looks surprise, he didn't even ask then he saw his dad walks down from the stairs, held out his hand to Sunoo.

-Do I have the honor to dance with you?

Sunoo smiles, he bows down a bit to Mr.Kim as an reply, and this made Mr.Kim smiles too.

-Do you remember the first time we danced together?

-How could I forget?

Sunoo smiles, he remember that the first time they danced together was when his class celebrated Father's day, at the end of the party there's a Dad & Child dance, but none of them know how to dance, so they just takes turn and steps on each others' foot so when the song ended, Sunoo cried a bit because it hurts and his dad also complains a lot too. 

-Ha, our Sunoo knows how to dance now.

-And you still only know how to step on my foot.

The both of them laughed, Sunoo knows how to dance because before their wedding Ni-Ki's mom signed him up for a dance class so he could dance with Ni-Ki at their wedding but he was drunk so he never got a chance to show off his skills.

Sunoo looks at his dad, his dad often looks under their feet and clumsily tries to follow up with Sunoo's dance. 

Don't judge Sunoo's family just by how he looks, though he looks messy but his family position in the society is really high because both of his parents are famous surgery doctors. Sunoo bites his lips, in his childhood memories, his dad was always very strict, his high forehead that has gotten some wrinkles follow with the luxury and fancy clothes that has always felt very far apart from Sunoo. But now, he's like a warrior that has taken down all of his shields and stuff, kind and simple.

-I'm old now.

Mr.Kim looks at Sunoo, his black eyes looks at Sunoo, full of kindness. Sunoo smiles, hugs him, softly says.

-I'll help you?

Mr.Kim quickly blinks his eyes that's getting watery, nods his head and touches Sunoo's hair. He hold out the other hand and pats on Sunoo's back like he used to do when Sunoo was little. 

The music kept on playing in the house they used to live at, it seems like the time is travelling back, back to the time, that a man is quietly trying to practice how to dance in the middle of a night. Then someone turned on the lights, his adorable little son is looking at him and wants to get carried up by his dad and dances with him. The warm cozy lights shines from the living room of that little house, there, a man carrying a little boy that's smiling happily and hugging his dad's neck. The image of his small son, has been stamped into Mr.Kim's memory, and like the moment that Mr.Kim picks his son up will always be there in Sunoo's heart. That day, Dad helps Sunoo to dance his clumsy first steps, and now, Sunoo is going to dance with his dad the last dance that they'll have, together.

-I'm sorry, Dad.