55|allison saved us

Start from the beginning

The woman stumbled backwards before Braeden hit her across the back of the head with the butt of her gun. As she dropped, I ran over to check on Malia.

Thankfully, she was already beginning to heal, the absorbed power pushing it along faster. She took deep breaths as she steadied herself, leaning against the wall behind her. Braeden approached us both, giving a small nod to my sister.

They had found a sense of retribution from this win. Braeden had been hunting the Desert Wolf for years, and Malia had been haunted by her. Being able to take her down was nothing short of a triumph.

"Can someone please come and take this gigantic shard out of my chest? Please?" Stiles asked from the floor.

My eyes widened as I swore beneath my breath, running over to him.

♧♤♢♡

I had managed to get Stiles into the Jeep and drove him to the hospital. While he trusted me, I wasn't prepared to remove that shard when I didn't know how deep it had gone.

I had taken him directly to Melissa, who successfully removed it before stitching it shut. The shard had gone over an inch deep; he had been lucky that it hadn't punctured anything on its way in.

After she had finished stitching him up, I drove us back to his house. His dad was still out at the station dealing with the aftermath of the Beast, so I went about making us some food. Stiles claimed that he wasn't very hungry, so I just ended up making us some sandwiches.

I came into the lounge room to see him sitting on the couch with the next Star Wars movie we were up to waiting on the screen. I took a seat beside him on the side where his stitches weren't, passing him one of the plates.

Just as we were about to turn on the movie and start eating, the doorbell rang. I offered to get it so that Stiles could relax, placing my plate down onto the coffee table. I went and answered the door, smiling when I saw who was on the other side.

Scott followed me back into the living room, taking a seat across from Stiles as I sat down next to my boyfriend once again. He went through what happened with the Beast, filling in everything we had missed when we had gone to Scott's house.

There were several moments where they had nearly lost it again, like Lydia falling onto a lower level of the pipelines. Parrish had gone after her while Scott, Isaac and Liam went after Sebastien.

Kira had apparently shown up to help also, actually reaching Lydia before Parrish. While she had been helping her, Scott, Liam and Isaac hadn't been having much luck against the Beast.

Sebastien had been going to kill Scott, at which point Liam was prepared to kill him - killing Mason along with him.

Unfortunately for the Beast, he made the mistake of inserting his claws into the back of Scott's neck. Since he had been the first werewolf, he probably didn't even know that he had the ability to see into someone's head.

While in there, he had seen Allison. Except, Scott said that he had called her Marie-Jeanne. Lydia had then arrived, using her abilities to separate Mason from the Beast.

Once he was free of the Beast, Parrish came in and grabbed a hold of it while Scott speared the Beast with the Doctor's cane. And with that, we'd finally been able to bring an end to the Beast.

Scott had also bitten Hayden, who had been dying after being attacked by Sebastien. Scott's bite saved her and Hayden was now a full werewolf.

"She saved our lives," Scott said softly through a smile. "Allison saved us."