Chapter 1

(A/N- I lost motivation to keep writing this story in my notes so I'm starting to post it to hopefully get some again)

"Ranpo! Come on please we're going to be late for class and Mr.Kunikida said you can't skip again so as your friend, I won't let you!" Kenji says, knocking on his friends locker.

Ranpo, whom kenji was talking to, was sleeping inside his locker that was cluttered with wrappers and unopened goods. It had just enough room for the small teen to fit comfortably curled up inside.

He was avoiding going into his classes, he was after all above the rest of his classmates and the best kid in school so he deemed going to class most days as unnecessary.

"Oh come on! He's still in there?" Yosano asks, walking up to kenji who nodded at the girl as he bounces on his feet.

Yosano hums, turning to the locker before reaching her hand out to open the locker- causing the black haired boy inside to fall out to the floor.

Wrappers fell out around him from his locker, fluttering out to the floor- causing some students to stop and look at the mess before going back to getting to class.

It was quite the common occurrence. Although most days Ranpos friends would leave him alone in his locker.

Ranpo sits up on the ground with a huff, looking up at his two friends with a small grin.

"Hey guys! What's up?" He greets them.

"What's up is that we're going to be late for class so come on." Yosano says, grabbing ahold of Ranpos arm and starting to drag him.

Ranpo reaches out to attempt and grab as many unopened snacks as he could before being dragged off to class by Yosano as he whined slightly.

Kenji chuckles, closing Ranpos locker before skipping behind the two.

Poe, watching the whole thing from afar grips his book tighter in his hands.

Ranpo hardly went to class, he interrupted it a lot when he did, he didn't pay attention, and he seemed to never take anything seriously.

So Poe didn't get how Ranpo manage to be on top of him in all of the classes. It was Infuriating to say the least.

The two shared most of their classes together, including a writers one, which was the one Poe hoped the most to become better in to be above Ranpo in it.

Or at least... be able to impress Ranpo in it one day. Not that he would admit he would be happy with that.

Poe sighs, trying to calm his thoughts and nerves before he continues on his way to class.