10) Makeover me

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Perfect! Get them out!" Simon instructed. Skirts were perfect for what they were trying to achieve. "Do you own a top that isn't oversized?"

"I have a couple fitted long sleeved shirts." Harry pointed to the bottom rack as he dug around in the drawer. Black, white, blue... Underwhelmed by the selection, Simon pulled out the white since it would go with anything. 

"Show me the skirts! Show me! Show me!" Simon bounced, leaning over the shorter's shoulder. Each skirt was laid out on the bed delicately. Some were plain, pleaded pastels while others were plaid and one was fitted in a blue gingham. "Let's try this mint green one." The shirt and skirt were handed to Harry. "Do you have a speaker? We need some tunes. Good vibes to get you in a good mood." It would be breaking Simon's tradition to play dress up without female pop playing in the background.

After pressing play on his favorite upbeat playlist, Simon turned around to see the base of his creation.

"Oh my- Yes! So cute! What do you think?" Simon grabbed Harry by the shoulders and pulled him in front of the mirror. Forcing Harry to look at himself. A smile cracked on Harry's perfectly still face. "You like it don't you?" All Harry could do was nod. His brain froze at the sight of himself. The fact he could look so attractive made his brain malfunction. Simon's advice was working so far. Harry felt like he could have any boy in the world while dressed like this. 

"Can I try on the blue though? I'm curious to see it."

"Of course! Try on as many as you want! But keep in mind you gotta leave in forty minutes and there's still the whole rest of the outfit to put together."

In the end, Harry decided to stick with pleaded green one he tried on first. They both agreed it was more playful and girly. Simon moved on to the bottom part of Harry. Although, Harry needed no help here. He would be an imbecile not to wear white thigh-high socks.

"Very kinky of Ethan." Simon commented on the man's turn-on. "What about for the shoes? I have heels you can borrow." he offered.

"Simon, I don't think my feet will fit."

"Are you calling me Bigfoot?"

"No no no no!" Harry felt bad.

"Relax, I'm messing with you."

"Oh. Well, I have one pair of black heels." Harry took them from inside his closet. He displayed the pair of chunky heels with a strap for the ankles to Simon. His friend enthusiastically nodded his head. Harry sat on the floor to strap them on. It had been a little while since he last wore them. Hopefully he could still walk without stumbling like a baby deer.

"Finally, what about makeup or jewelry?" Simon scanned Harry's desk for either thing.

"I'm not a jewelry person. And the only makeup I wear is blush. Or occasionally mascara too."

"Wear some lip gloss at least." Simon pulled a tube out of his backpack. Harry giggled, shaking his head at the suggestion.

"Stop trying to change me into you."

"Who doesn't want to be me?" Simon asked genuinely puzzled. Still, Harry refused the lip gloss. "Fine. Just make sure you at least wear that blush." he directed.

"So, I look the part. Now what?"

"Now comes the real fun." Simon's devilish grin made Harry nervous. "You have an amazing ass." he compliments.

"Thank you!"

"Try to put yourself in compromising positions that show off your butt. It'll make your intentions very clear. Boys are always scared of misinterpreting niceness with flirting. So make sure he knows you want him to look at you that way."

"O-Okay." The instructions were off-putting to say the least. Putting his body on display so brazenly wasn't an action Harry really liked the idea of. But if he wants Ethan, it's best to listen to the expert.

"If you can't show off your butt hike the skirt up a bit." Simon took the waist of Harry's skirt and pulled it up to a dangerously short length.

"But I don't want my dick out!" Harry tugged it back down.

"But you need give a teaser." Simon tugged it back up.

"I'm trying to get one guy, not everyone in the room." Harry hissed with his voice cracking on 'room'.

"I guess that's where yours and mines goals differ." Simon shrugged, releasing the clothing. Harry stepped in front of the mirror again to adjust the skirt so it was just above his hips. Surely he could flaunt his body in a sexy manner. A dash of doubt was sprinkled over that affirmation. Hopefully Ethan wouldn't interpret Harry's gestures as an invitation to touch and feel.

His heart jumped and plummeted straight into the pit of his stomach at the sound of the door unlatching. Vik hesitantly entered to the unexpected scene before him. Harry remained hidden behind the closet door for an extra moment. A little prayer was said that Vik wouldn't, for some odd reason, be mad at him. Simon said hello as usual.

"What are you guys doing...?" Vik asked. The room was littered with various articles of clothing while Ariana Grande vibrated the walls. Most alarming, was that Harry and Simon were hanging out together on their own. It was a sight that has never been seen before.

"I'm helping Harry get a mans's's." Simon explained with his chest puffed out.

"Oh? Is that so Harry?" Vik raised a suspicious eyebrow. He was surprised Harry's crush had lasted so long.

"...Yeah. If that's okay." he timidly admitted.

"Of course it is. As long as you're happy, I'm happy." he smiled. Vik had to let go. Unless he was going to lock Harry in a room like a fairytale villain, Vik couldn't hold him back any longer. Harry was taking control of his own life. There was no way Vik was going to stop that. He felt proud for his friend. Harry glowed having received full approval from Vik. "Are you guys done? It's about time to go Haz."

"Hold on! I have to give all of my actual advice now." Simon stepped in between them. His hands found their way back onto Harry's shoulders. "Remember: Confidence is key. Always look at him. Lean in close. Ask questions, constantly. Especially ask for help. I don't know why but getting the guy to do a bunch of favors seems to make them happy. And, duh, giggle. And be so innocent you're accidentally sexy. If that makes sense."

"That's a lot to remember..."

"Harry it's time now. Wrap it up Simon?" Vik, with his backpack on, impatiently waited by the door. The sight of his two closest friends bonding was delightful, but Vik had other important obligations to attend.

"Yep! I know it's a lot, but as long as you don't forget confidence and ask questions, you're golden." Simon reassured. A mental note of those two key pieces of advice was taken. "Also, don't forget your blush!" He put the makeup item in Harry's hands.

"Thanks." he laughed. Vik nudged Harry to the door.

"I'll meet you guys for dinner? I need to hear everything that happens!"