Josh spun him back around so they were face to face. He studied Simon's face for a moment trying to read what it said. It seemed pretty welcoming - with the stupid grin and all. Then he crashed his lips against the other boy's. Finally, relief. Josh slowly exhaled before releasing Simon from the forceful kiss.

"You know what you haven't done for me in a while I would like?" Simon played with top button of his shirt until finally undoing it.

"What's that princess?" he smiled warmly at Simon.

"Taken me out to a nice dinner." he fake pouted.

"So you can buy a $30 steak again?" Josh teased him.

"I can get a pasta instead if you'd like."

"You can get whatever you want as long as I get you." He slowly leaned in for another kiss.

"I'm ba- Seriously?! I just wanted to chill in my room man." Randy entered, interrupting them. He huffed and turned back around to leave again. Simon stopped him.

"Randy! You can stay!"

"He can?" Josh frowned.

"Yeah, we can just continue this at your place." Simon's hand slid down the shirt passing every button before stopping at the belt and running his finger along it. Josh sucked in the air in anticipation. His wide eyes followed Simon's as they danced around Josh's face in a mix of innocence and sultriness.

"Are you gonna go then?!" Randy exclaimed, still standing in the doorway awkwardly.

Friday;

10:48 am

The bus was running a little bit late now. The sun beat down on Vik who sat on the bench at the bus stop. It was an unusually hot spring day. His body melted into the metal bench. His skin stuck to it as he shifted his weight. Before inducing worry about being late for class, the bus rolled up.

Vik sat all the way in the back where he could watch other people get on and off. On his ride to his destination, at one of the stops on the way, JJ stepped onto the bus. Instantly, JJ locked eyes with Vik. The cinnamon boy uncomfortably shifted in his seat. He had no bad blood with JJ because he's not a jerk unlike another guy who's name starts with 'J'. What was so uncomfortable was being alone with him which Vik had never been before. For some reason having JJ stare him down as he walked up was intimidating.

"Sup." JJ nodded, taking a seat next to him.

"Nothing. What about you?" Vik's eye flickered up and down his acquaintance.

"This is my only class today so I'm ready to get it done." he answered, looking away. Vik didn't bother to continue the conversation by asking "what class?" since JJ no longer seemed interested in talking to him. Vik looked the opposite direction. "I hear you carry around some goods."

"Hm?" Vik looked back over, seemingly not to have understood him. JJ gave him a serious stare.

"You know what I'm talking about." he frowned.

"If you need help I can assist you but I don't do help on public buses." Vik hushed. JJ nodded and the talking stopped again. Vik spent the remainder of the bus ride speculating how JJ came to know of Vik's possession of Candies.

Vik sat alone during lunch today. He was tucked away at one of the seats along the wall where he was blocked off to any passerby-er by the mass of people sitting in the center of the food court. His thumb mindlessly scrolled through Instagram while he slowly ate the Chinese food in front of him. Suddenly a banner dropped from the top of the screen causing Vik's heart to stop for a moment.