You're my Music- Episode 1

You're my Music!
Fanfic for SamSiv by an anonymous amateur writer.

Episode - 1

In the Pitch darkness like a ray of hope she smiled, looking into the endless sea from her balcony, a thousand thoughts running into her little brain, she has to move to a city she has never been too before, leaving behind her family, her comfortable hometown and her favourite view form her balcony, The Sea, it calmed her soul, every wave was a invisible hug of comfort she felt.

Sivangi Krishnan, 19year old moving to the city of hope - Chennai for her higher education, for her moving out of the little village she called home in nagarkoil and leaving behind her mother along with her little brother was the most difficult decision she has ever taken, but she was full filling the dream of her father and the passion she adored in her mother - Music! The silver lining in her decision to move to chennai is that her new college has a view to the sea, her favourite therapist.

Closing her eyes letting the waves calm her soul, she sat and Practiced her vocals which she never missed, her practice session was her favourite time, it brought her the memories of her father whom she misses dearly, she lost him when she was 12 years old to an accident, post that her family has gone through a lot of struggles, if not for her Ammachi her father's mother, they won't have survived post that tragic incident.

Sivangi POV:

I walk back into my room, seeing my bags and most of my stuffs packed, the sadness creeps into my soul of missing my room terribly, more that than my little brother who cried himself to sleep in my bed cause he doesn't want me gone, I'll miss him, he is more like a kid than a brother to me, I am going to have a tough time handling him at the railway station while leaving, thinking I go about my early routine.

I walk down the stairs of my ancestral home, a house built at least a hundred years ago, the structure old yet rustic and beautiful, the huge pillars, long corridors, it's a picture perfect building, there have been so many buyers for this house, but we will never let go of this place, not cause of the monetary value, but it has memories of a lifetime.

To be Continued.

Disclaimer:

Purely an imaginary fan fiction for the adorable Sam Vishal and Sivaangi.