Ch20. 1D? and Happily Ever After (Epilogue)

They got married on the 28th of September and headed off to London deciding to skip college. Louis did sign with Harry's management and they made sure that they still have their freedom. A year later they got one of Harry's cousins to be the surrogate for them and Louis was the donor. The baby was a little girl born on the 24th of December which makes her a Christmas baby just like her father. They named her Darcy Louise Styles, she had Louis' blue eyes and brown curly hair that seems to be going between the Styles' family.

At a gathering for thanksgiving Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn performed a song together which went viral on the internet and they got a visit from non other than Simon Cowell "Hello boys" he said with his deep voice.

All 5 lads were gathered at Larry's house and Darcy was in her nursery sleeping. "I heard that he's homophobic" Louis whispered to his husband. Harry nodded and went to get some water for their guest.

"No offence but what are you doing here?" Niall asked utterly confused.

"well I saw your video and you sound great as a band so I decided to give you the opportunity and offer you a label as a boyband." He pulled out the papers, "you just have to sign the contract and you'll be the world's biggest boyband" He handed Harry the papers, "but it will be tough and you will work a lot" Louis looked over Harry's shoulder at the papers.

"We have a daughter" Louis stated to Simon

"I am well aware, you can keep her with your parents and-"

"No! She's our daughter and we are raising her" Harry interrupted him

"well, we will find a solution for that will you sign now and get over with it?"

"Can I see it Haz?" Liam asked and Harry handed the paper over to him

"We have some objections that you must agree to before we sign" Zayn said calmly

"go ahead" Simon answered him

Zayn looked at Louis and Harry "They are together and rumors have said that you are homophobic, if we signed will you let them be a happy family in public?"

"I see but-"

"No buts" Niall told him "it's either a yes or no"

"Well we can discuss that after you sign-"

"No" Harry interrupted him, "My family comes before anything that's first. Second, if we sign then we will have no say in anything anymore, I've had a label for more than 3 years to know how it works and since you are looking at Lou and I with disgust, may you please get your ass out of our House. We don't want your offer don't think we don't know what you do to people GET OUT!" Harry yelled at Simon, knowing all the shit he puts people through cuz he knows a celebrity who worked at his label and he was told everything.

"your loss" Simon muttered and got out.

"It was a nice offer but not from him" Liam said after a moment of silence

"We can start a boyband and you guys sign with the same management as us they are pretty good." Louis said and they all agreed.

One direction was formed on the 23rd of July and they were going popular really fast.

Harry and Louis got a son this time and named him Oliver Edward Styles. There was a year and 3 month difference difference between him and Darcy as he was born on the 3rd of march. The band was doing amazing and Harry and Louis were able to be with their kids and tour at the same time. The third time they wanted babies was when Darcy was 9 and Olly was nearly 8. They unexpectedly got twins and Louis claimed that it's the Tomlinson genes taking its toll. They had a girl and a boy and named them Matilda Harriet Styles and Edward William Styles.

Niall got married to Lisa, they dated after their prom dance and fell in love. They got married and had 2 amazing babies. Liam Married Lara and Zayn married Leena, a girl he bumped into during their graduation.

The band was doing great, they did have bumps but in the end of the day they made it. Harry wrote down his experience with cancer during high school and wrote the moral of it The book was Named Miracle Boy -a request from Dr. Pattinson- and it was bestselling for a long time.

This is the story of Harry Styles who thought he was terminal but his body decided otherwise. His and Louis' love for each other kept on getting stronger by the day and their family was perfect in his eyes.

One Direction was in fact the biggest boyband and Larry's ship was forever standing as taken as an example of true love. Life couldn't get any better for them and all 5 lads with their families had a happily ever after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the end, thank you all for joining the journey and always love everyone. Hope you Liked it and Love you all I made my account Larrysheartbeat and I'll be publishing my stories there. Thank you so much Lili for everything and I absolutely love you all :)