Ch. 5 Exposed

Harry always hated Tuesdays, they haven't done anything to him but he just dislikes the day, he doesn't know why. He reached his class early today and he really needed to use the loo, seeing that he still got 10 minutes before the lesson starts the green eyed lad left his stuff in the class and made a run for the rest rooms.

While he was doing his business his bullies, Adam and Noah got to class. "Hey look, isn't that styles' bag?" asked Adam, Noah looked at him with an evil grin and picked up the bag, he looked in it and found a notebook "ooohh seems like the dying dork still writes his diaries" Adam approached Noah and took the notebook from him. "We'll read it out loud in the cafeteria", and with that they took the notebook, hid it between their books and took their seats next to each other.

Harry got back to class with Louis walking beside him, they made their way towards Harry's desk and sat together. "You know Hazza, there are a lot of ways to confess your love, you can sing him the song you wrote, or ask him to prom then confess your love." Louis have been trying to give Harry ways to confess his love to that mysterious boy but Harry on the other hand, was dying from the inside cuz of how oblivious Louis was being.

"Lou, I might not make it to prom" Harry's voice sounded sad and desperate, his eyebrows scrunched into a cute frown and a pout was lacing his soft pink lips.

"None sense, you keep on telling me that you're okay and you don't feel sick at all, just wait till your parents find a good doctor he'll tell you that you're completely fine, you know even if they are doctors that doesn't mean they are always right." Louis was so confused, one second Harry is telling him that he's fine and the other he's constantly reminding him that he's dying.

"Anyways, Lisa is enough for me I don't need more than one person trying to make me confess my love." And with that said, the class started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No Harry, you're time is not up you mister are just being a lazy arse now stop being dramatic and go get yourself a bottle of water" Lisa chuckled trying to get her best friend to move and get what he needs on his own without depending on anyone.

"But Lili I am dying!!!" Harry whimpered being his dramatic self, "the doctor have been telling me that for the past year, c'mon you don't want me to go up dehydrated please be that sweet, amazing friend you are and get me some water" Harry practically begged trying to get Lisa to give in and go get him water.

"Oh look there is Niall!" Lisa jumped out of her seat waiving to the Irish lad. "NIALL GET HARRY A BOTTLE OF WATER IN YOUR WAY PLEASE, THANK YOU" she yelled not caring about the eyes turning towards them in the cafeteria.

"Hiya lads!!" Niall took his seat beside Harry handing him a bottle of water.

"Niall! you've always been my favorite, thank you so much, now I'm gonna go up hydrated and all my belongings will be passed to my Irish best friend" Harry beamed making kissing faces towards Niall, causing everyone to laugh.

A few murmurs were heard then there was a loud voice of someone clearing his throat coming from the middle of the cafeteria. Everyone stopped their conversations and looked towards the source of the voice, Adam and Noah were standing on a table, a disgusting smirk plastered on their faces. They locked eyes with Harry, their smirk growing wider till it turned into an evil grin. Adam picked up the notebook and started, "Today our beloved Harry Styles decided to share his secrets with everyone since there is no point of keeping them when he's dying."

Harry felt a lump form in his throat as Adam opened the notebook. He looked at Louis and all of his friends seeing their outraged expressions made him happy for having such amazing friends that he could always depend on. He looked back up at Adam seeing him flip through the notebook till he stopped at a certain page and started reading "My name is Harry Styles, and I'm writing this to express my experience and hopefully for the future to learn from it. I'm 18 years old and in my senior year, and I've learned that you don't need to know that you are dying to start living your life, you're confused? It's my pleasure to explain. 3 years ago, when I was in my freshmen year, I was diagnosed with lung cancer, 2months later I started my chemo sessions, I was constantly told that I am fighter, and my body is responding to the medication. I lost my hair, and my body was so weak, I was as pale as a vampire but the difference is that I wasn't strong, not at all...."

He stopped and skimmed through the paper, smirking as he approached the end.

Noah took the notebook from him and looked at it he lifted his head up from the paper and looked at Harry "oh la la, the fag got a lover! HAHAHAHA too bad jerk you're dying, you can't have him. But I'll have the pleasure of telling everyone who it is" and with that he continued reading "Now now my dear fellas, what is a high school boy's story without drama huh? Let me have the pleasure of telling you about the love of my life, the one that I wanna spend the rest of my life, or at least what I have left of it, with... His name is Louis Tomlinson, he has soft feathery brown hair, a small cute button nose, gorgeous blue eyes that you can get lost in, and a soft angelic voice. Now for sure I'm not innocent, I've had wet dreams about him, and I do jerk off to the thought of him, but that's another story for another time. Lisa keeps on telling me to approach him and get him to at least be my friend but, I don't wanna pull him in and then leave, I'm not gonna be selfish, plus I don't even

know his sexuality."

At that moment everything froze for Harry, he slowly shifted his eyes to Louis, his blue eyes were bulging out and his jaw touching the ground. Harry felt like running away, leaving the country, change his name and ID and hide from everyone, it couldn't be, no...there was no way Louis knows about his feelings towards him, that can't happen, never!!! With those thoughts running through his head he ran out of the building and went to his locker, he got his jacket and went to the parking lot, he got in his car and drove home, wanting to burry himself under his sheets and shut himself from the world. The curly headed lad got home, his mom was still at work and stepdad was on a business trip, he opened the door got in and slammed it shut. Harry sprinted to his room and landed face first on his bed finally letting the stream of tears down.On the other side, Louis was being held back by Liam and Zayn from punching Adam and Noah "I swear to god I'll chop your balls off and feed them to a dog, you sick, disgusting freaks! Can't you keep your shit to yourselves assholes!" The blue eyed boy was yelling on the top of his lungs, disgusted and outraged, "Fuck! I wish people like you never existed! this world would have been way better!!!" He stopped writhing in Ziam's grip and let his limbs fall by his side, letting all his body weight be held by his 2 best mates. He leaned his head on Zayn's shoulder and started sobbing uncontrollably.Zayn wrapped his arms around the fragile boy's body and started rubbing soothing circles on his back in order to calm him down. "It's okay Lou, calm down love, we'll go see him once the day is over"

"HE LOVES ME!! ZAYN OUR FEELINGS ARE MUTUAL! I AM THAT PERSON WHO HE HAVE BEEN CRUSHING OVER ALL THIS TIME! OMG...THAT SONG...THAT'S WHY HE SANG IT FOR ME! ZAYN I NEED TO SEE HIM NOW PLEASE I NEED HIM NOW!!" Louis howled, his voice muffled by Zayn's shirt.

"I think we need to give him some time" Niall said calmly, "I've known Harry since we were in our diapers, and I know for a fact, he is gonna lock himself in his room refusing to see anyone, not even his mom" Niall was now standing by Louis his hand on the sobbing boy's shoulder "please understand me Lou, we need to give him some time" Louis nodded and made his way to the restrooms to wash his face.Lisa took Harry's journal and reported the bullies to the principal, Mrs. Anderson saw the whole commotion from the camera and decided to suspend the boys for 2 weeks. Lara went and made sure that Lisa was distracting the principal. once she was sure she approached the bullies and kneed each one of them in the balls "Honestly if not for Liam and Zayn I would have joined Louis with chopping off your balls." and with that said she retreated towards the lockers leaving the bullies howling in pain as she swayed her hips away from them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N........

Here is chapter 5, now Louis knows who Harry's lover is. The next chapter will be brighter I promise. Thank you Lili, love you girly *kisses*

I was listening to Love you goodbye on repeat while writing it...

thank you for reading :)

.........................