Ch12. Only The Brave

2 weeks have passed since Harry got back, he spent every second possible with his family and friends. Him and Louis have built up a habit of sleeping together every night, one night would be at Harry's and the other at Louis'. He still haven't told anyone about his test results and no one have dared to ask him about it after what happened that day.

"Lou?" Harry spoke softly, they were snuggled up in Louis' bed ready to sleep. When he heard a small hum coming from Louis he continued, "What do you think about being in love? About us? about everything?"

Louis turned around and looked at him deeply in the eye, blue and green locking together for what seemed like hours. His features broke into a soft smile as he looked up at the ceiling and said "Love is love Hazza, you just fall in love. It doesn't matter with who, even if it was with a fucking chair for all that matters. Love is only for the brave, only the brave will proudly show their love and not give a single shit about what anyone ight think." Louis looked at his boyfriend again and kissed him softly.

After they broke the kiss Harry hesitantly asked, "are we brave?"

"I believe we are" Louis replied so softly.

"Lou, I have a show this weekend. and I would love to have you with me you know? Perform a couple of songs with me if you want to? I want the whole world to know that you are my boyfriend and that we belong to each other and no one else" Harry said shyly, afraid from what Louis' response would be.

"I'd love to Hazza" Louis replied, voice trembling and tears clouding his vision from the love he felt from and to his boyfriend. "But promise that you will be with me and never let go of me through it all"

"I promise my love" The curly haired lad replied sincerely.

And like that they fell asleep all cuddly, happy, excited, and so in love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N...............

short I know, sorry but I wanted to put the concert in one chapter. I've decided that I won't send Lili any more chapters till I'm done writing the book, then I'll send it all once.

thank you Lili :)

thank you for reading :)