Ch.7 Hope

Everyone was currently sitting having dinner in Harry's house. Harry and Louis were sitting next to each other and holding hands under the table, Anne and Gemma wanted Louis to stay with Harry till the end, stick with him till they are old and wrinkly, they knew that Louis is Harry's happiness source and they already loved the blue eyed angel so they were more than happy with it. Anne broke the peaceful silence by saying the thing that have been on her mind for the past 2 days, "Harry, your father called and he said that he found you a doctor. He also mentioned something about the doctor being specialized in your case of cancer and that he has a really good reputation"

Everyone's eyes were focused on Anne as she spoke the words that will lead to the confirmation about Harry's terminal cancer case, it's either a yes he is terminal or a no, he's completely fine and in good shape, and everyone already knows that Harry have been feeling great so they had high hopes for a positive answer, an answer that will allow him to have a happily ever after with his beloved ones.

"When" Harry spoke in a small delicate voice, as if afraid to break something if he spoke
louder.

"Your plane is on Monday, appointment is on Wednesday and you'll be back by Sunday. Des will be waiting for you in the airport, he already got a room prepared for you and he won't stop talking about how much fun you guys will have and how jealous Gemma will be for not being there." Anne let out a soft laugh, Gemma muttered a 'whatever' under her breath and Harry had the biggest smile on his face which caused his dimples to pop out more than normal. Louis and the others were so happy for him and hoped for the best results.

Louis leaned and gave Harry a quick peck on the cheek "I'm sure it will go great love". Harry shot him a toothy grin and pecked his forehead as a thank you.

"Can you 2 stop being so cute" Groaned Gemma and rolled her eyes playfully. "Since I postpone my exams to spend the week with you my dear Harold, tomorrow we're spending some quality siblings time"

Harry felt bad when he saw how excited his sister was but he have been waiting to take Louis on a date for as long as he can remember. "Sorry Gems, but I'm taking Louis on a date tomorrow. You can help me pack though and spend the night in my room, we can watch something then talk about everything and nothing like the old days" He tried making up something in order to not let Gemma down, and it did actually work.

"Awweeeee, my baby brother is growing up, he's going on a date already." She said, wiping the fake tears. "Okay sure but use protection love." With that she stood up and took the plate to the sink leaving Harry and Louis a blushing mess.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night Louis got home happier than ever, he told his mom everything and she hugged him telling him that she's so proud of him and that Harry is doing great, hopefully the doctors here are mistaken. Then they laughed a bit about how his sisters will start fangirling once they know that their brother is dating their idol.

Lottie came running downstairs, "Mom, Louis! Can we watch a movie please it's called clouds and based on a true story please let's watch it! please mom" Lottie did her signature puppy eyes that no one can resist.

"Sure love, Louis may you please go set up the movie" Louis replied with a nod and left to turn on the movie. Jay looked at Lottie and said, "Darling, do you know what the movie is about?" Lottie shrugged and replied with a "no". Jay sighed and looked at Louis debating on whether to tell him or not, but it was already too late cuz everyone was sitting and waiting for the movie to start already.

Once Louis knew about the plot of the movie he excused himself and went up to his room with tears brimming his eyes. Lottie got worried about her brother so she went up to check on him. She softly knocked on the door and when she heard faint sobbing she barged in. "Lou, what's wrong? what happened? are you okay? louis..." Lottie didn't know why but she also had tears in her eyes. She sat by Louis and he automatically wrapped his arms around her.