Ch. 8 Promises

It was currently Monday, Harry and Louis skipped school again. Louis is in Harry's room, they are spending as much as possible time together. "You will leave in an hour" Louis pouted "I'll miss you Hazzy." He got off Harry's desk and went to the window to hug his boyfriend. Harry locked his arms around Lou's waist and Louis' around Harry's neck, they stood there hugging and kissing for 20 minutes, not wanting to say goodbye. "I just hope the results will be good, I wanna have a happily ever after with you and only you"

"The only thing we can do is pray love," Harry caressed Louis' cheek, trying to memorize every single feature of his boyfriend, "I feel alright, and I think I know my body more than any doctor" He leaned and gave louis another kiss. After pulling away he continued "I'll. miss. you. so. much. boobear, so. so. much" after each word he would kiss's Louis somewhere on his face which ended up with a fit of giggles from the blue eyed boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry went to the airport, he struggled with the paps and fans but his guards helped him through it. He go into his private jet and made himself comfortable for the long flight. Once the jet took off he tried sleeping but couldn't so he took out his MacBook to face time Louis. Now here they are discussing whether dog's poop smell or not.

"It doesn't smell Lou, have you ever smelled it?"

"it does smell Harry, I've never seen one before but I'm sure it does. It's poop how does it not smell?!"

Harry let out a sigh and rolled his eyes playfully "whatever, what are you doing?" he asked, trying to change the subject.

"Nothing really, I was gonna do what I missed from school but got bored then you called. How many hours do you have till you land?" Louis was now really bored and wanted to do anything to not study and spend time with Harry.

"7 hours. This is gonna take forever." Harry replied with a groan. "I miss you so much. Can't the doctor just come himself, or we could've sent him the test results or something".

Louis shifted his place and went to lay in bed. "Miss you loads, I still can't believe you're my boyfriend. It's a dream coming true" He said dreamily.

"I know right. I've dreamt of a life with you from the day I laid eyes on you, and when you introduced yourself to the class I knew that I was falling. A week later Niall looked at me and said 'you're in love', and he was right, I was and still am deeply in love with you and now that I can say it, it feels amazing" Harry rested his hair back in the chair, he let out a sigh and then looked at Louis. "Love? Why are you crying, what's the matter? Lou, baby talk to me, what's wrong darling?" Harry was really concerned about why his boyfriend was crying, a minute ago he was happy and alright.

"It's nothing Hazza, don't-don't worry" louis said between his sobs. "It's just that, I love you so much and it hurts Harry, I-I-" he couldn't continue due to his sobs and heavy breathing. Harry was sick worried about Louis.

"Lou, love. Baby tell me, you're what?" He said with tears in his eyes, he let out a low chuckle "Lou, you're making me cry as well, tell me baby, what is it".

"I love you Hazzy, and I don't wanna lose you, never. I wanna grow old with you, I know I promised you but I just can't. I know that I'll never find love like this ever again." Louis was calming down, and his breathing was back to normal. "they'll never be another Haz, I promise that I'll love you for the rest of my life" with a small smile he continued, "when I close my eyes, I see us in black and white, crystal clear on a star lit night, they'll never be another".

Harry was looking at him, fondness filling his eyes, "Is it a song or something?".

"Yea, Niall wrote it, haven't he told you?! He let me listen to it the other day" Louis was confused, how did Harry not know about his best mate's song.

"I do know he writes songs but, he never told me about this one" Harry made a mental note to ask Niall about it later. "I love you so much Lou, so so much. I love the taste of your lips, your eyes, your cute nose, your feathery hair, your sassiness, your humor, your persona in general, your everything. I truly adore you Lou. Please baby, if I didn't make it, I want you to have a happily ever after. I promise you that if we found out that I'm not dying then I'll directly take you, make you completely mine, give the other ring, give you my last name, I promise Louis, keep it in mind and wait for a proposal if the doctor said that I'm not dying." Both boys were on the verge of tears, really wanting to spend the rest of their lives together.

"I'll be waiting for that Harry Styles, you better keep your word" Louis said with a soft laugh.

They kept on talking, and eventually fell asleep while still on face time. Once the plane landed Harry was woken up by his personal guard, he looked around and then spotted the laptop, Louis was curled up in a ball, peacefully sleeping. Harry shook his head with fondness then ended the call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry! How are you son." A huge dimpled smile broke on his face once he saw his father.

"Hi dad!" he engulfed his father in a huge hug, "I missed you so much". Des planted a kiss on Harry's forehead, then the father and son went to the car.

"How are your mom and sister?" Des was smiling like a fool, so happy to see his son and excited for the doctor's appointment.

"They're doing great, Gemma is going back to uni today, she took a break to come and see me after knowing what happened in school." Harry replied, his voice dropping at the end. Des placed his hand on Harry's knee and gave him a light squeeze.

"Don't worry son, Robin and I got both kids expelled, now when you go back to Cheshire, you're gonna continue school" before Harry could protest he continued, "and I don't wanna hear any excuses." Harry sighed and gave in, he knew better than to argue with his father. "Now tell me, who was that lucky guy that was worth the drama?"

Now Harry likes where this is going, his favourite subject to talk about was Louis, his favourite thing to do is Louis. "His name is Louis Tomlinson, he is from Doncaster, one of the sweetest and cutest people I have ever met." He spoke dreamily, forgetting all the world problems.

"Woah, calm down tiger. Have you at least made it official?" Des was truly happy for his son but he needed to know the boy that stole his son's heart, he can't just consent blindly.

"Yea, we made it official yesterday." Harry was long gone, he was on cloud nine, only able to think about Louis. "believe me dad, he's everything, I adore him".

"you young man," Des said pointing a finger at Harry's chest "are whipped, head over heels, truly, deeply, madly, in love with that fella over there, but I can't give you my consent unless I meet him, so arrange that."

Harry lets out a groan "but dad-"

"Ah ah ah. Nope, not before I meet him. Now we're here c'mon your room is ready"

They both get out and walk towards the house once inside Harry continues, "You will meet him but I want you to know that even if no one consented to our relationship, even if you didn't accept him, even if mom or Robin didn't accept him, I'll still marry him, it's my life and I deserve to live it with the ones I love." Des wasn't surprised from Harry's words, he always have been a stubborn child, always getting what he wants with the way he wants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N.......

I know I said this will be around 10 chapters but I'm not sure so don't take it up to my word

love you lili, thank you :)

thank you for reading :)

.....................