A newspaper?

"A newspaper?" Everyone says.

"Yeah. A newspaper wants to do a feature on you all." Dadzawa explains, everyone begins to chatter excitedly. "Don't get too excited. The article is supposed to be about how you students are doing in the dorms you just moved into. The principal thought it would be good for your parents and guardians to see you living happily in your dorms, so he gave special permission. That's why..." Dadzawa says, he pauses as  I hear Mineta talking about... what Mineta talks about. Dadzawa uses his scarf to wrap him up. I've always questioned how he uses his scarf like that, his Quirk is erasing Quirks, not scarf control, so how does he do it? "So you better not do anything like that." Dadzawa says as he scowls.

"You don't have to be like that, Mr Aizawa. I want to report on the U.A. students in their natural state in the dorms." Says a man with dark hair.

"Mr Tokuda, I didn't say you could come in yet--" Dadzawa begins.

"I was told to be here from 8 am to 6 pm. It's already time." Mr. Tokuda says, Dadzawa put Mineta down. "Hello, everyone. I'm Tokuda, a reporter. Thanks for having me here today." He says.

"Nice to meet you!" Everyone says while bowing.

"You don't have to do anything special. Please just show the camera how you normally live. I might ask you questions occasionally, so I'll be counting on you then." Tokuda says.

"Iida, if there's a problem, let me know immediately." Dadzawa says.

"Yes, sir! As the class representative for Class 1-A, I, Tenya Iida, will carry out my duty--" Iida yells back.

"Okay, then, umm... What would you usually be doing now?" Tokuda asks.

"Having breakfast!" Iida yells.

"You don't have to be so nervous.--" He continues to talk, but I zone out.

'Dadzawa seems suspicious of Tokuda, honestly, I am too. I don't think a villain would be stupid enough to come to a hero school and attack, I mean, he's surrounded by pros and heroes in training, surely a villain wouldn't be stupid enough to do that, right?' I zone back as Izuku snaps his fingers in front of my face.

"Come on, Sans, it's time for breakfast." He says with a smile.

"Right, let's go." I walk over to the table and grab my bottle of ketchup, Tokuda gives me a weird look but then shrugs. We finish breakfast then go to class, it's basically a normal day. After school, we return to the dorms, I just chill with Todoroki. I glance out the window to see Izuku and Tokuda talking. I walk over to the window and watch. Tokuda pulls Izuku in and takes what could best be described as a selfie, and then he leaves. Uraraka goes out and tells him it's time for dinner, Izuku walks in. I walk over to him. "What was that about?" I ask.

"He found out." Izuku says.

"Do you think he'll tell anyone?" I ask.

"I don't think so." He says, I nod.

"Alright, no point worrying about it anyway. Let's go get some food, I'm starving!" I say as I sit at the table and dig in.

Heya, everyone! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know it's pretty short, but the next few will be longer.

On one of the chapters, someone commented a really good idea for a future chapter, and I said I'd probably use it, but now I can't find it, so... Help? ;-; You know who you are... Hopefully? So just comment it again? If anyone has any other ideas for future chapters, then feel free to tell me!

537 words

Cya!