"F*ck, Rachelle. Don't do that" he said slowly.

"Why?"

"You're upset. I know there's something going on. Let me help" he said sweetly while his eyes filled with lust.

"You really wanna help" I asked innocently.

"Yes" he breathed out.

"Let's let the neighbors know who owns me" I said as seductively as possible.

As soon as the words left my lips Garrett was pushing my down on the couch, smashing his lips to mine.

"You're so f*cking hot" he said in between violent kisses.

I ignored his moment of adoration, unsure of what exactly to say. My body fluttered. This feeling was new and I couldn't explain it. For some reason this wasn't like anything we'd ever done before.

A couple weeks ago he talked about how reserved he still was, but tonight I wanted everything to be unleashed. I don't know how bad it gets, but I want it.

God, I'm gonna miss his body.

...

"Take your clothes off" he demanded as he stood back.

I did as he said, starting with my shirt. I quickly threw it off, sliding out of my socks before bringing my hands down to untie my shorts.

"Slower" he rasped.

"Yes, sir" I smirked.

I untied my shorts, hooking my fingers inside the band to pull them down my legs. I shimmied out of them, throwing them to the side in a playful way.

My arms slid up my torso, snaking around to my back before I unclipped my bra. I pulled the straps down and discarded the bra, looking over at Garrett.

He was stood against the wall with his hand pressing his lip in between his teeth. His arms were almost folded, aside from the arm holding his lip, and his legs were crossed as he leaned back.

His eyes were glued to me while he observed my strip tease. I placed my arms folded behind my back, waiting for a comment.

"I said take your clothes off" he said lowly.

"Even these" I asked innocently, looking down at my panties.

"Was I not clear" he asked, sounding very annoyed.

"Very clear Daddy" I grinned as I pulled the last item of clothing off my body.

I stood up to find myself toe to toe with Garrett. He stood in front of me with a very dark look in his eyes. Almost like a demon.

"Take my clothes off" he said.

As I stuck my hands out to grab the hem of his shirt, I was stopped. He took my hands, causing me to look up at him before he said "acknowledge me."

"Yes, Daddy."

He let my hands go and I resumed what I started. My hands bunched his shirt in my hands, throwing it to the side along with my clothes.