♕ℰ𝓋ℯ𝓁𝓎𝓃

Magsimula sa umpisa

I'm glad he's out of that relationship, it sounds like it was dangerous. "That sounds horrible." I grip his hand and he locks gazes with me. "It was, but with the support of my family I ended up getting divorced." He clears his throat.

"Let's move on to light conversation though." He smiles. "Okay. Um, play any sports in Highschool?" I ask.

"I played football for two years before quitting sports altogether." He says and I eye his body in shock. "How do you maintain that body then?" I tease.

"I still work out every weekend. Sports just isn't my thing anymore." I get lost in a daze as I picture him working out. "Mind if I join you for one of your workout sessions?" I ask.

"You are a workout session Eve." He winks and I giggle. "Well next time we do a bed work out you better keep up." I wink.

Even though he has more experience than me I have more stamina. "I'd be honored to have you workout with me one of these weekends." he smiles.

The waiter walks up to us with a notebook. "May I take your order?" She asks smiling at Aiden. "Yes, we would like..." We both order something from the menu. I notice that the menu is really expensive. I move around in my seat uncomfortably.

"What's wrong." He asks. "This place is really expensive Aiden," I say unsure. He rubs the back of his neck and blushes. "I have the money and I wanted to take you somewhere nice." He takes my hand in his again and I smile.

"How much money does a college professor make?" I furrow my brows. "Not a lot. I made all this money from my job before I moved here." I eye him down and he keeps a smile on his face.

I don't want to question him too much. "So you live in that big house all alone? Or do one of your siblings live with you?" I ask. "I live there alone. All my siblings are back in England." He says

"Why didn't any of them come with you?" I question.

"None of them are interested in getting away from England. I want to explore the world though."

"So I'm just an experiment that goes along with your traveling." I raise an eyebrow and frown.

His eyes go wide and he bites his lip. "No! Evelyn I don't think of you like that. Sure I didn't come here to date, but then I met you." He grips my hand softly and I blush.

I guess he's right. It's not like he's going to be going back to England. He's here with me and hopefully for a while.

The waiter walks up to us with two trays of food. The smell is scrumptious. My belly rumbles and my tastebuds perk up. I've never had rich people's food before. Mm.

I realize that I moaned out loud because Aiden is staring at me with a smirk plastered on his face. His eyes are dark and his lips are moist.

"Here's your food. Please enjoy." The waiter sets our plates down. My mouth waters at the sight. I wait until the waiter walks away to dig in. I take a bite and close my eyes.

My mouth fills up with so many flavors my taste buds dance. "This is amazing," I say with steak in my mouth.

"The best isn't it." he smiles.

"Yes! Have you tried this before?" I ask.

"Nope this is my first time in this restaurant." he takes a bite out of his food. He doesn't look surprised. He's probably had better food.

"I need to come here all the time!" I admire the food and he smiles.

"So do you have any kids?" I ask

"No. I plan to in the future but not now."

"Have you thought about having any with your ex?"

"No. I didn't think about it much. The love just wasn't there."

"What about you." He smirks.

"No. Same for me. We weren't together for long."

The waiter brings some drinks. Two glasses of wine. I look at Aiden wearily. "I vowed not to drink anymore." I blush.

"I'm glad you did. Wouldn't want a repeat of last night." He holds up my glass. "Can we get a different drink?" he asks the waiter. "Yes sir."

The waiter takes the glass and I replace my drink with soda. He then walks away leaving us alone again.

"So who's the guy?" He asks

"what guy?" I play dumb.

"The one you were walking to class with." He tilts his head to the side.

"Do you mean Lucas?" I knew he would ask that question. "Yes."

"He's my childhood friend. He came back here for college." I finish eating my food. Aiden stays quiet for the rest of dinner lost in thought.

I hear his fork clatter on his plate. I look up at him as he gets out of his seat. "Meet me in the bathroom, Evelyn." He whispers in my ear and then walks away. I clear my throat and blush. What are we going to do in the bathroom?

I get out of my seat and head to the bathroom. No one seems to notice me this time around. Once I get to the two I look up. My eyes scan each one and I furrow my brows. He could have told me which one.

I try my luck with the men's bathroom and am Imeddiatly pinned to the wall. Aiden's lips connect with mine and I moan. I let my hands travel up the length of his back. He tugs at my dress trying to get it off.

"Mh someone will see," I say into his mouth. Our lips disconnect and he turns his head. it seems that he's scanning the bathroom. He turns back towards me and lifts me over his shoulder.

"Aiden!" I squeal quietly. "Save it for when my tongue is inside you." His comment makes my insides clench.

He walks into a stall and locks it. I wait to be put down, but instead, he wraps both my legs around his head. With how tall he is I get scared people will see. Luckily these stalls are tall.

With my back pinned to the wall his fingers slowly slide up my thigh. The sexual tension goes through the roof once our eyes connect. I bite my lip once his tongue darts out.

He licks my calf with a moan. "I've wanted to rip this dress off you all night. To be buried inside you while you have your hair wrapped up like that." He groans.

I can't form any words. I just pant like a maniac once he reaches the right spot. He buries his face under my dress. I throw my head back once I feel his nose trace up my wet panties.

The fire that goes throughout my body when he moves. I bury my hand in his soft hair. I feel his teeth brush against my skin as my panties slowly get pulled off. I wore these just for him. I wonder if he noticed.

Once he resurfaces from my dress he rips my panties off. Then he holds them between us with one finger and a smirk. "You weren't wearing these the night we met. Are they new?" He growls.

"No, but I've never worn them." I blush. He smiles and stuffs them into his pocket. Then he lifts my dress up and lowers his head.

Once his tongue caresses my folds I roll my eyes back and part my lips. "Mm," he moans as his grip on my thighs gets tighter.

It plunges deep inside me and I grip his hair. I arch my back and grip onto the edge of the stall. "Aiden!" I cover my mouth with my fist.

His tongue goes faster. I've only ever felt this once and I don't know what I would do without this feeling. My feet sway with each movement of his tongue. Each moan, each second I get closer to my end.

Then I hear the door open. Shit! "Hey man, what did she say?"

"She would meet up with me later."