He just thought that the parents didn't love him in the face and he was still harsh on his wife in private so he gradually alienated them until the old man died one after another.

However, if you reborn will you still put your biological parents behind. It's not that filial piety to do this!?

"If you don't have time ..."

"I am free."

If the feeling of going back to the past is a confirmation then at this moment, it is like a pair of feet really stepping on the ground and feeling the most appropriate reality.

"is it!? "

" I apply for extended leave, to go home today. "

"!?" The other end of the phone was surprised.

"...I won't take Ah Qing back this time, so mom can feel at ease."

"!!" This time the other side was silly.

Cheng Hai smiled and hung up the communication. He got up and started preparing for going back. He didn't know that someone not far away in the army was also preparing luggage. He helplessly preparing to go home, and the location was his old house in the same city.

After Cheng received his father's phone call, he had intended to go back without Yu Liqing and immediately informed to Yu Zhen then gone.

But he didn't know, one hour after he left the military area. When a certain General Lan came with his subordinates to meet him, heard the news of his departure, his whole face was so angry that he was about to turn into a pot of anger!

Even more unexpectedly, not long after he left, a young soldier also left the military area and flew to the same city.

If Cheng Hai knew that this person followed him to the same city, he might consider going far away but unfortunately he still didn't know.

Destiny cannot be avoided, only to fight ahead.

When Cheng Hai returned to the old Cheng's house, it was already the next morning and it was close to noon.

As soon as Cheng Hai returned home, the head butler of the Cheng family came to open the door. As hee saw the young master he had not seen for a long time, he immediately shouted excitedly that the young master was back.

Cheng Hai smiled and looked at the happily butler who helped him with his luggage. Of course, Cheng Hai dared not let the elderly take it.

"Hey, Uncle. This is something I will personally give to my father and mother. I must personally give it to my mother. It is not baggage. You know that I don't have any baggage in the army!"

The butler laughed. "Really! Then I won't take it! But the eldest master, the old lady has gone out and will be back later!"

Cheng Hai was a little surprised. "Mother is out? She..."

Cheng Hai wanted to ask if that his mother was not unwell but he stopped in time, because "now" he didn't know his mother's condition. He didn't know until he was discharged from the army a year later. He heard it from the butler mouth.

"Yeah, you don't know the eldest master. The old lady has not been very good for the past few years and she has been resting quietly! As a result, yesterday I heard that you are coming back and immediately said early in the morning that she would go out to buy vegetables for the eldest master. Cook a delicious meal!"

Cheng Hai stopped talking and walked pass by the butler. No one saw the heavy regret on Cheng Hai's handsome face.

Thinking about the scenes back then, father told him mother conditions but the tone was not like this, but angrily pointed at him and cursed.

"Young Master, for the sake of that unrequited adopted son, Yu Liqing. Who would ignore his biological parents for several years until he died? It just happened, young master. What kind of face do you have?! "

Cheng Hai walked into the hall, an old figure when slowly come into the eyes. Until his own react, he was kneeling in front of the old father and saw the old man surprised face.

"Ah Hai!?" Cheng Zhong watched in astonishment as his tall son knelt down in front of him, completely unable to react.

"Dad..." The rough voice was low and embarrassed. "Sorry, I'm not filial..."

Cheng Zhong was silly for a while before he came back to his senses. He glanced at his son, noticed the thick black shadow under his eyelids, frowned slightly and sighed lightly.

"Get up."

Cheng Hai didn't move.

Cheng Zhong raised his hand and wiped his face, helplessly said. "Your mother doesn't like Yu Liqing to be your wife. This is uncontrollable but it is not your fault. Your mother has already started to learn... to accept him so you can rest assured. "

Cheng Hai froze, silent for a moment then said with deadpan fae." I seriously thought about it. The wife to the family housework is duty, not to mention the family has servants so I was too busy to take care Ah Qing things. These years, I... did not handle it properly. "

Cheng Zhong heard this, stupidly for a moment then smiled, just patted him on the shoulder." Get up, how can a man just kneel it! "

"It makes you sad... it's the son's fault because I didn't deal with it properly."

Cheng Hai lowered his face and hid the inexplicable regret. When he rushed home back then, only the news of his mother's death was ushered in, his father roared and the accusation of the butler who loved him most.

Cheng Zhong simply do not understand how this kid and with no sense talking about it snappily with a white eye. "Okay. You brats, I especially not used to you anymore! Get up!"

When Cheng Hai heard the words, he found that he missed the old man's vulgar language very much then smirked, stood up and looked at Cheng Zhong again.

"You stinky brat!"

Cheng Haiyang smiled happily. "Yes, the kid owes a scolding." "

At this time, on the other side...

On the main road, a middle-aged beautiful woman walked on the road with a basket in her hands. The sun shining on her face was sweaty and she looked very hard. Her face was unhealthy and pale but those eyes were bright, and the corners of her lips were smiling. Obviously, she was very happy.

She didn't care about the surprised eyes of people passing by and didn't notice that the people on the road were almost all men, except occasionally there are several women but there are several guards around them. What makes her particularly stand out was she is alone.

When Li Xiao came out of the restaurant with a bitter face, he saw this middle-aged beautiful woman and even more coincidentally he also saw a few men looking at her obscenely and approaching her.

In this era, women are too precious because they represent the inheritance of the family and the reformed men are not as good as them, especially they are still slender and beautiful. Woman!

In the era when women is rare, if a woman was born in a rich family, her life can be considered good. At least the family will keep her but if she was born in a poor family, it would be a misfortune. You may not even be able to walk in the bedroom at home. Go out for a step and be locked in the house for generations.

Even with an older woman, the eggs can be cultivated artificially!

Li Xiao even wants to quickly step forward, and gently said to the beautiful woman.

"Auntie, let me carry the bag for you!"

Ning Xue turned to look at people, and saw a pair of very clear and upright eyes meeting her gaze. At the same time, she noticed several men not far away. Both of them stared at themselves obscenely.

With a gentle smile, Ning Xue just wanted to say something. The men had already gathered around, surrounded the two of them and laughed.

"Well, do these two beautiful ladies want to go there? Uncles would like to invite you to have a cup of tea and have a chat."