"No! sir!"

"Then go to the training center. Lao Tzu will see if you who insult your comrades are at your advantage. You don't need the support of your comrades behind!"

"Yes sir!!"

※※

After ten minutes...

Cheng Hai stood, shaking his body slightly and lying down beside him is a group of people lay down in the field. Like a piece of ghost crying wolf howling miserably, every face is unanimously hung up, the most serious is near his feet, that face has become a pig's head, no shape can be seen and only the famous brand of the army on the chest.

Cheng Hai squatted down slowly, looking at the pig-headed man at his feet, staring at him with murderous eyes. He raised his eyes slightly and carefully flipped out Chen Qin's information from his mind. 'Chen Qin. His father was a colonel with a background and the backer was a general named Lan. Cheng Hai remembered very clearly that the wife of Colonel Chen was also a reformer.'

Cheng Hai laughed, the animals looked harmless. "Boy. I've beat you. Your colonel dad might be angry so to prevent man-made disasters, I decided to call and tell Colonel Chen something interesting."

"What...is there any...interesting thing? "Chen Qin asked hard.

"I remember that Colonel Chen's former deputy was also a reformer. I would like to ask Colonel Chen former deputy that his son said reformer looks like a fake man. They are crazy to enter the army because they want to be a true man. "

"!!!" Chen Qin froze, isn't the former deputy of his colonel dad is his own daddy!

Looking at the face with a sinister smile, he instantly saw the darkness of life. Especially when he smelled the smell of alcohol on the person in front of him, Chen Qin wanted to cry even more. He didn't know how to shit when he met this uncle who was in a bad mood and drank alcohol but ended up drunk on the muzzle of the unclear mind!

No! This evil spirit must be clear-headed! How could you think of such an insidious trick if you are not sober!

Thinking of this, Chen Qin finally passed out gloriously and heroically!

Upon seeing this, Cheng Hai laughed boredly, burped again and stood up swayingly. He looked at the pile of wailing "lying corpses" on the ground in a vicious and insidious manner then immediately lifted away the smille unscrupulous.

"If Lao Tzu hear someone insulting every comrade in the army, Lao Tzu will personally mark your physique report but you will all be labeled as 'suitable for transformation' so that you can also taste the 'sweetness' of the so-called fake man!"

"..." the new recruits howled quietly for a moment.

Therefore, people only have one thought after returning to their senses: "The only one who just cursed was Chen Qin and they only just watched the show and passed by! Good you bastard Chen Qin! I will definitely fight with you!"

At this point, fainted Chen Qin did not know, in addition to a beating at home but also pulled a large value of hatred so even a few months he cannot be outside, even in barracks has become a nightmare!

Cheng Hai smiled very honestly, if it weren't for a bunch of people lying under his feet, it would definitely make people think that he was a very honest person because after a fight, his whole body was sweaty and he was sulking. Cheng Hai was in a much better mood and he hiccupped again. He raised his wrist to broadcast the number of his old friend. In the end, no one answered the two calls. Cheng Hai patiently called the third call, and then connected.

"Hey! I'm busy! What the hell are you going to do! "

" Ah ha ha ~ Yu Zhen, I'm bad mood today ~ ~ ~ ~ and then beat a group of guys. You come help clean up the bodies! " "

"... " on the ground of a corpse, and both are distorted face.

"What? Did you make a mistake! I can't go out to help you right away if you not in the military area!"

"I'm also in the military area, in the training center~hiccup!" The end of the phone was silent for a second, and then a doubtful tone came. "Boss...you were drinking, do you? "

" Ha ~ did not drink much! Just a few bottles of it - no more than ten bottles! "

" Boss ......... You're not drinking for several years!?"

When Cheng Hai heard the words, his expression was blank for a while and his eyes drifting away. "There are always so many times in my life that I need a few glasses of rice wine to eat..."

"..." A certain friend who suspected that he was hearing voices. "You wait, don't run around and stay where you are! I'll be there right away! "

Yu Zhen received the communication, threw away his own assembled computer and then rushed out.

The boss has a strange problem and those of them in the same period have suffered from this problem several times!

Cheng Hai is not easy to get drunk but as long as the he is drunk, he will be weird. He will show a simple smile like a farmer in the country and look very kind.

However, all comrades in arms will say: Fart! This man is the most terrifying person at this time!

This man is very strange, as long as he gets drunk, he will become ten times more sinister than usual!

With a simple and honest smiling face, let people put down their guard and then unknowingly put a trap to make people jump down!

As long as you have enmity with him before, he will kept his grudges silently for ten years and then waited for a moment to return ten times back!

All the comrades in arms have a deep understanding. Looking back on the history of blood and tears at that time, I really can't talk more, it is mostly blood and tears!

So, even if everyone knows that this man is good at drinking, you definitely don't to bring out the wine if you let him drink!

Although later because of Yu Liqing, this man consciously gave up drinking. Although he likes to use this way to punish their partners but compared with his wife, everything is not important!

"Boss is drinking alcohol! !"

A short message was quickly forwarded to several people's communications _

Comrades A: (spraying water!)

Comrades B: Pounds! (Rolling off the bed), shocked that the other person on the bed looked at him dumbfounded.

Comrade C: God horse!

Comrade D: Fuck!

Comrade E: Fool, don't talk about such bad jokes in the middle of the night!