Delia Smith (Part 1)

As I walk through the front door I see Dan and Phil looking over a Delia Smith cookbook.

'Guys! I'm back!' I call as I slide off my jacket.

'Hi, sweetie' Dan replies as he leaves the cookbook to wrap his arms around me. I pull back and look into his brown eyes as he smiles. He's just too perfect. Dan Howell. Dan laughs as he picks me up and swings me around.

'Noooo stop!' I squeal. He knows I hate that. But still he sets me down on my feet before taking my hand and dragging me into the kitchen. He points to a picture of a stir fry.

'Me and Phil are going to make this, Avia!'

I look over the recipe. 'Sounds yummy!' I smile as I spot Phil watching me.

This is the problem.

I'm dating Dan, the love of my life and living with him in his London flat along with Phil, his bestfriend. But I know that Phil has a huge crush on me.

I notice Dan glaring at Phil. 'Get started then guys!' I quickly say, trying to cut the tension. Dan turns away to the cupboard looking annoyed while Phil blushes and stumbles to the bag of ingredients I brought back. Dan and Phil are best friends and have been flatmates for a long time. They are both YouTubers too. I feel like I'm ruining their special friendship. I've never seen one like theirs before...so strong and...solid. I don't want to ruin that.

----------------------------------

Hello ^.^ This is the first part of my fanfiction, and yes it is short. I started writing it on instagram, and though I will still upload it on there, I will also upload it on here. I hope you like it! =^.^= Feedback appreciated!:3