Chapter 21

Jessica woke up with a familiar arm lazily draped over her stomach, she smiled to herself lightly grazing her fingertips over his arm. Jessica twisted her body around to look at Charlie while he slept, he always looked so peaceful, his lips curved up into a smile.

"Do you always watch me sleep?" Charlie asked opening one eye,

"I hate it when you do that," Jessica said, twisting her body back around so she had her back to him.

"Awh, is my girl going throw a tantrum now," Charlie said, laying kisses along her shoulder and up her neck, she giggled

"Stop it," Jessica warned him, he turned her around, Jessica laid on his chest looking up at him.

"I'm going to miss waking up with you,"

"Then stay here-

"Oh Charlie, we've talked about this," she said sitting up, she grabbed a thin blanket wrapping it around her body, "You know I'd love to stay, but I can't just call my father and tell him, I'm staying because of a guy,"

"Alright," Charlie said walking over to her, he placed a firm kiss on her lips, "I don't want to fight with you," he said, placing a more tender kiss on her lips.

"I'll help you pack," he said, leaving Jessica to get changed, Jessica felt terrible about leaving Charlie but it would only be for a little while. Just so she could spend some time with her father.

Charlie packed Jessica's things away, all that she had brought with her is wasn't a lot of things, but there were various things that she did bring with her, like her portable CD player to listen to her music whenever she wasn't working. He smiled remember when he could hear her singing through the bedroom walls, though she didn't know he could hear her.

Jessica went to her room to collect her things, but there weren't there, Charlie must have taken them downstairs for her. She walked downstairs, seeing River also packed ready in her travel crate to leave with her. Jessica took one last look around the house, tears started to well up in her eyes, a tear falling when she saw Charlie and Mrs Winters in the doorway.

"This is harder than I thought it was going to be," Jessica whimpered, Charlie hurried over to her, bringing her in for a hug, to stop her crying, he didn't want to see her cry, it would only make him want her to stay even more.

"Right," she said pulling away from him "I'm ready"

Jessica smiled at Charlie, she grabbed her bag as reached for River's crate, Charlie grabbed her hand pulled her back into him, he pressed his lips against hers she melted into him. Jessica pulled away, bringing her fingers up to her mouth, Charlie couldn't look at her. Jessica grabbed her bag, River's crate and walked out of the door.

"You're just going to let her go?" Mrs Winters asked, never seeing Charlie act this way about anyone.

"I've argued to many times, I won't let the last thing we tell each other be an argument," Charlie told her.

"Oh my god,"

"What?" Charlie questioned

"You love her," Mrs Winters, Charlie scoffed trying to shake away the truth in her statement.

"No," he said holding his finger up to shush her "no, no, I don't," he tried to sound convincing

"Charlie, let's be honest, I haven't seen you ever been to smitten with anyone, animal or human," Mrs Winters stated "you need to tell her how you feel," she added, looking for Jessica's flight details

"Here, take this, her plane doesn't leave for an hour go," Mrs Winters said, pushing Charlie out of the door, he knew he had to tell her, Maybe she would stay with him then?

Charlie apparated to the airport, rushing around trying to hurry through the security, once he was through. He raced to her gate. 'Plane 236 to London preparing for take-off'. No, he couldn't miss her not now. Charlie ran faster than he ever did in his life, and he has run from Dragon's before. He reached the gate, but the plane had already taken off. Charlie apparated back to the sanctuary.

"What are you doing back?" Mrs Winters said,

"No time to explain, I need Wonder, she's a fast flyer,"

"You can't be serious, you can't fly to England," Mrs Winters said, thinking Charlie was crazy flying all the way to England.

"Your right, I have to tell her, even if I have to fly there to do it," Charlie said, running to the Hippogriff paddock, he quickly grabbed a rein throwing it over Wonder's head.

"Don't worry little guy, I'll bring your mummy back," Charlie told the baby hippogriff

"Go Wonder!" he told her,

The Hippogriff ran a little before pushing off the ground. This had to have been the craziest thing Charlie had ever done, but that's what he was feeling just thinking of not being with Jessica, that he would go crazy. Charlie timed his trip, he arrived in England a whole hour before Jessica would, and he knew the perfect way to surprise her.

"Down Wonder!" he told her, Wonder flew down landing in a garden.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" a man asked when Charlie jumped off the Hippogriff

"Are you Mr Harper?" Charlie asked

"Yes, who are you?" he asked, drawing his wand.

"Hi, Mr Harper, I'm Charlie Weasley, and I'm in love with your daughter,"