While others may say that she has already perfected the choreography, having performed it perfectly the first day since the choreography was shown after just watching it twice, Lisa didn't take that as an indication to stop. Practice makes perfect and she does not believe that slacking off will help her in any case. She may have a good memorisation but building up endurance for the dance is important. It isn't an easy dance, so she has to get her body to adapt to it and be able to endure dance it for long periods of time. Muscle memory is important, and talent alone won't help Lisa win in the long run. Talent and hard work is what gets the successful forward, and that is why she won't stop practicing.

She just focused on dancing, not thinking of anything else, and when she finished the choreography about the twentieth time, she heard an impressed hum and turned to see Taemin smiling proudly at her. His eyes twinkled as he smiled at her and he nodded his head approvingly.

"Very impressive Lisa. I truly am excited to see how you will perform at the auditions. Word of advice though, loosen your shoulders slightly during the chorus. I want a rather languid look during it."

Lisa looked at him surprise but then nodded, trying out the move as she attempted to make it look more languid. Taemin eyed the action for a moment before smiling and then nodding.

"Very good. Keep at it."

And then he left, watching the others with a keen eye, and adding one comment or two to the poorer students, the golden words of advice which they had been craving so crazily for. Lisa felt eyes on her, and she glanced to see Jungkook looking at her, a slight smile on his face. Lisa gave him a questioning look and he just shrugged in response.

"You are one of his favourites."

"I am not." Lisa immediately denied, glaring at him slightly. Jungkook just chuckled.

"You so obviously are. If your pockets were just more lined up, you would be the best dancer in the whole class. Although Personally, I already think you are."

Despite of it, Lisa blushed at Jungkook's words. He smiled as he saw her pink chinks and she stuttered out a thank you before turning back to focus on her dancing.

That is something which Lisa has been noticing lately with Jungkook. He has been complimenting her a lot lately, as well as getting a bit more into her personal space than he usually does. She considers him a close friend, the two of them doing dance together and being in the dance club has formed the bond between the two of them. She hopes that their friendship will last a lifetime. Considering when she first met him, he was so shook by her presence that he almost couldn't talk was laughable. Even their first dance practical was awkward in the beginning. But now all that awkwardness is gone.

Jungkook is a handsome man, Lisa is not blind to that. He is charming, sweet, and witty and she can understand why he has such a fanbase that he has on campus, despite being a poor kid and all. Hell, he even has caught the eyes of the richer students, and some of them do not even hide their attraction to him. Yeri Kim being one of the examples of one of the said admirers.

Lisa is not lying when she has caught the rich fashionista and social media star gazing at Jungkook from across the campus. Whenever Jungkook is near, she becomes quite the vixen. She invades his personal space, a cutting smile in place as she begins her method of torture, which includes words and subtle threats which almost makes Jungkook break into a sweat with the sweet voice she uses her threats with her hands always somehow on him and digging her nails into his clothes subtly, not enough to hurt but enough to make him feel them.

Jungkook could take out the rich girl if he wanted to, but being the gentleman he is, he would never do that. And with him being quite the shy guy around girls, the sudden proximity which he has with Yeri does not help his poor heart and he goes blushing red the entire time and he seems to lose all chances of speaking as his tongue gets tied and he tried to choke out a response as he tries to back away from the rich girl.