August to present? It just happened to be the time he and him knew each other, how could he forget it so coincidentally?

Gu Wei pursed his lips, the domineering rosin exuded a strong displeasure: "The reason."

"...I don't know yet."

"Heh." Gu Wei narrowed his eyes dangerously. "You are telling me that The Gu Group's top experts, internationally renowned experts, don't know why an omega who had a car accident lost his memory?"

This sentence of experts was like a slap on their faces.

Bai Xi was embarrassed, but still under pressure, said: "We have to be responsible to President Gu and also to the patients. Except for the lost memory, Mr. Yue does not have any major problems in other aspects. Of course, we do not rule out it was just a short-term memory loss caused by a big shock, and for further inferences he needs to be kept in the hospital for a period of observation to know."

"I want to know the reasons and solutions in three days." Gu Wei's voice was cold, "Don't tell me you can't do it."

Bai Xi: "We'll try our best."

Unlike the depressive atmosphere outside the ward, in the ward, Yue Fei lowered his head, unlocked the phone on the bedside table with his fingerprint, and checked it.

By the time Gu Wei came in, Yue Fei had already flipped through the phone and sat on the bed in silence.

Seeing him, Yue Fei raised his face and looked at him directly: "I want to go home."

Gu Wei: "Which home do you want to go back to?"

"Yue Residence." Yue Fei said lightly.

Gu Wei: "Do you know that you have amnesia?"

Yue Fei: "..."

"We are married." Gu Wei looked at him, taking in even the slightest change in the boy's expression.

Yue Fei's eyebrows frowned slightly when he heard that the two were already married.

"Your current home is in Nanwan Xiang District." Gu Wei said one sentence after another.

"I don't know what you are talking about, I don't know who you are at all, and I have a boyfriend." Yue Fei did not panic because of the unknown situation, "You got the wrong person."

Gu Wei was silent. After watching Yue Fei for a while, he finally turned around and left the ward and said, "These days, just stay in the hospital for now."

His words were orders, not soliciting opinions.

After Gu Wei left, Yue Fei wanted to leave, but was stopped by the bodyguards guarding the door. The phone that was originally on the bedside disappeared.

"Gu Wei? It's really the same person I saw in the news before, such an arrogant alpha."

In the ward, Yue Fei stood by the window, looking at the night view outside, with a cold expression.

"Sure enough, I still don't like this world of being controlled by pheromone."

The white forehead was leaning against the cold glass, and Yue Fei's eyes with no emotion were reflected in the window.

When he first checked his phone, he knew that Jian Yi had marked an omega, and then he heard Gu Wei say that the two of them were married, and there was not much disturbance in his mood. Although it was only less than three months, this world had become something he didn't recognize.

For these three months, it was like a dream, is he still himself?

...

On the way back to Nanwan Xiang District, the cold pheromone on Gu Wei's body made Tang Yue tremble in the passenger seat.