Chapter 64: Falling Into the Water

"Do you know me?" Yue Fei sat peacefully in his place, although he was a little flustered, but he didn't show any timidity on his face.

The boy sneered: "Don't pretend, are you going to say that you don't remember who I am?"

Yue Fei: "..." I was about to say so.

"You are?" Even though he was right, Yue Fei still had to ask, because he really didn't have any impression at all.

Lu Lin looked at him, feeling irritated, but didn't know what to do.

"Lu Lin." Lu Lin gritted his teeth, "You come to my grandfather's birthday banquet, you can't even recognize a member of the Lu Family."

Yue Fei smiled apologetically: "Sorry, maybe you have too many members in the Lu Family."

In a word, his words touched on the wound in Lu Lin's heart. There were indeed many descendants of the Lu Family, so Lu Lin was just one of the many descendants in front of Lu Zhenye.

Because of this, after the cruise incident, even though his parents interceded in front of his grandfather, he was kicked out and could only stay abroad.

If it weren't for his grandfather's birthday celebration this time, and his family acquiesced to him to come back, or else he might not know when he would be able to return to China.

And Yue Fei, this nobody, did not have to do anything yet he became Third Brother's partner. Why?

Lu Lin looked down: "I always thought that the third brother chose you as his married partner because he wanted to inherit the Gu Family, and you happen to be a beta, so it's easier to break the marriage after his goal is achieved. I just lost because I am an omega."

Yue Fei frowned slightly as he listened. Gu Wei married him because he wanted to inherit the Gu Family?

"You also know that only when Third Brother gets married, then he can completely inherit the Gu Family." Seeing that Yue Fei was at a loss, Lu Lin kindly explained to him, "Otherwise, why do you think he married you?"

Yue Fei: "We fell in love at first sight when we were on a blind date."

This was what Gu Wei told him.

"Huh?" Lu Lin laughed mockingly, "Love at first sight? Third Brother? He is never a person who is driven by emotions. You really don't know him at all."

"These words of yours can't deceive me at all!"

Yue Fei was silent.

"Obviously I can help him, but since I am an omega, he refused to marry the Lu member."

"If that were the case, I would stay abroad with peace of mind and slowly forget about him."

"But someone told me that you are an omega?"

"Ha, did Third Brother think of me as a kid?"

One sentence after another, Lu Lin didn't give Yue Fei any time to react.

The current situation was beyond what Yue Fei could handle, and he felt that there was no need for the two to continue talking.

"You should ask Gu Wei about these things." Yue Fei shrugged, got up, and wanted to leave here.

However, Lu Lin stopped in front of the door and did not mean to give way.

Lu Lin stared at him with suppressed hysteria: "So you are really an omega?"

Yue Fei looked at him with the same cold eyes: "It has nothing to do with you."

"Hm."

In the silent confrontation, Lu Lin suddenly stretched out his hand, pulled down Yue Fei's collar, and reached out to touch the back of his neck.