Chapter 30: I'm a Beta

When Yue Fei woke up again, it was the next day.

The curtains in the room were drawn, but the sunlight still slipped in through the cracks.

He opened his eyes, his mind was still a mess, and it took him a few minutes to be fully awake, but he felt that something was not right.

As if a piece of tree log was pressed on his waist, he lifted the quilt and found that where the tree log was, it was clearly a man's hand.

After Yue Fei realized that he turned his head and saw Gu Wei's handsome face magnified up close at a glance.

What happened? Why was Gu Wei sleeping here?

Finally, the memory of last night slowly returned, Yue Fei looked at the ceiling and blinked, the fever subsided? Is he alive?

Perceiving the movement of the person in his arms, Gu Wei frowned and his arms tightened naturally. Yue Fei noticed, he turned his head and was met with Gu Wei's opened eyes.

"Woke up?"

Maybe he just woke up, Gu Wei's voice was still low and hoarse.

Yue Fei felt as if his face was about to get hot again, so he turned his face to look at the ceiling and nodded stiffly: "You took care of me last night? Fortunately, I don't know why I suddenly got a fever."

Gu Wei: "Don't you know why you were being like that?"

Yue Fei was not understanding the situation yet: "What could be the emergency? I thought I could not see the sun today."

The two were very close, and the voices of unconsciously speaking were slightly lower than usual, as if they were whispering.

Yue Fei felt that Gu Wei's movement of putting his hand on him was a bit too intimate, but Gu Wei's calm and natural appearance made him wonder if he was being too awkward, so he endured it and did not move.

"What do you remember?" Gu Wei asked him.

Yue Fei recalled: "I remember it was very hot, and I felt like I was going to burn until losing my senses, and then you were not in a hurry, and you didn't take me to the doctor."

The last sentence of Yue Fei's tone was extremely light, with unassuming accusations.

Gu Wei raised his eyebrows: "You are not sick, there is no point in seeing a doctor."

"Huh?" Yue Fei turned his head back to look at him, "I was not sick?"

"You are in heat." When he said this, Gu Wei stared at Yue Fei with deep eyes, observing the other's reaction.

Yue Fei's expression went blank for a moment, and after realizing that he had heard it right, he straightened up from the bed.

"In heat?"

His movements were too sudden. Gu Wei's arm was originally resting on his soft stomach, due his sudden movement, the arm slipped...

The air solidified for a moment.

Gu Wei retracted his hand casually and sat up.

"I'm a beta, how could it be possible to be in heat?" Suddenly being told to be in heat, Yue Fei's attention was all on estrus, so after only a pause, he anxiously asked.

Gu Wei got out of the bed from the other side and explained while taking off his clothes: "Beta may also be in heat under certain conditions, but it is called pseudo-estrus academically, and it is temporary."

Seeing that the man was about to change his clothes, Yue Fei turned his head away, but remembering that they both are men, there is nothing to evade. He has everything the other party has, so he turned his head back.