Chapter 28: Visitors

Gu Wei's birthday happened to be the last day of this month, and Yue Fei had less than two weeks to prepare the gift.

What kind of birthday gift should I give?

Yue Fei struggled all night, but in the end he couldn't come up with one, so he could only go to sleep first and would think about it at the end of the month.

Early the next morning, Yue Luo and Yue Ling were being driven to Yue Fei's house by the driver. Father Yue was busy with company affairs so he didn't have time, and Mother Yue had made an appointment with her sister friends for a private meal, so she couldn't come with them.

The two children were a little excited when they came to the place where their brother lived after marriage for the first time.

Yue Luo was a bit calmer, and Yue Ling was always chatting about this and that, even if Yue Luo ignored her, she kept on talking.

After receiving a call from Yue Luo, Yue Fei went out to pick them up ahead of time. The brother and sister hadn't seen him for a while, Yue Ling smiled and jumped into Yue Fei's arms.

"Big Brother!"

Yue Fei hugged her, stabilized her body, and asked her to stand still: "How old are you for you to still be jumping like this, lady."

Yue Ling made an "uh" and then she stood up straight.

Seeing her so obedient, Yue Fei smiled and rubbed her head: "Good girl."

"Is Big Brother Wei here?" Yue Luo was a bit more mature, and he asked Yue Fei out of politeness after saying his hello.

Yue Fei: "He is on a business trip, let's go in and talk."

After the three people entered the door, Yue Ling followed Yue Luo to sit on the sofa in the living room, and Yue Fei went to the kitchen to bring them snacks.

"Big Brother, you will live here from now on?" Yue Ling asked as she received the water from Yue Fei, looking at the interior design of the house.

Yue Fei: "Maybe not."

Yue Luo looked at him: "Why not? Is Brother Wei treating you badly?"

"No." Yue Fei didn't know how to explain to them, and he couldn't say that he and Gu Wei were married by an agreement. "There are so many houses, and I don't know when or which house I will live in based on my circumstances. For example, I live in another apartment from Monday to Friday, it's a house closer to the school."

Yue Luo: "...oh." He was thinking too much.

Yue Ling was not reading much into things like Yue Luo. She ate the dried fruit from the plate and asked Yue Fei: "Big Brother, is there a game console here?"

Game console?  He has it in his study.

"Take your stuff, let's go to my study on the second floor, there are game consoles and projector." Yue Fei instructed them to carry their own cups, and he carried snacks to go up together.

When they got to Yue Fei's study, Yue Ling couldn't help but wow.

"This is too cool, isn't it? Is this a study room? This is heaven!"

Yue Fei laughed: "Silly, you say you want to play a game, the game console is over there, you can grab it yourself."

Yue Ling: "Thank you, big brother."

The three brothers and sister are not good at studying, so Mother Yue is very strict, they are not allowed to play games at all. Therefore, they were baffled that Yue Fei has both game consoles and projector here.