Chapter 40: Being Teased

What do you mean by getting familiar with it, how do you propose to get familiar with it?

Feeling the pitfall in Gu Wei's words, Yue Fei was silent for a moment, and replied, "It's okay, we're not in a rush, let's talk about it after my differentiation period."

He did not expect Yue Fei would refuse. Gu Wei raised his eyebrows and was about to say something, but Yue Fei said goodnight to him, and simply closed the door.

Staring at the already closed door, Gu Wei wiped off his wet hair and whispered: "It seems it's getting harder to trick him now."

In the room, Yue Fei sat down in front of the window. After staring at the night view outside for a while, he turned on the phone and searched for information related to the AO mark.

"Glandular bite marks", "genital cavity", "pheromone blending"...

Yue Fei searched with a scientific mindset, but after reading through his searches, he blushed and exited the page.

Although he knew that the marking agreement with Gu Wei is almost equivalent to determine their relationship as sex friends, what he did not expect is that the mark between omega and alpha is different from the same gender's sex and love in his perception; it was too much for him to digest.

This, is, also, too, beastly, sex, now!

When he was about to turn off the phone, Yue Fei suddenly saw some recommended topics from the browser.

"Shocking, alpha actually did such a thing during the rut period!"

"Omega's half-year estrus, what exactly did he go through..."

...Yue Fei immediately closed the browser directly.

In order to forget what he had just seen, Yue Fei started packing up his luggage in the middle of the night.

When Gu Wei came out of the study, seeing the light in the boy's room was still on, he couldn't help knocking on the door.

Inside the room, Yue Fei paused his clothes folding action: "What's the matter?"

Gu Wei leaned against the door and reminded him: "It's really late, go to bed early."

Upon hearing this, Yue Fei answered him perfunctorily: "Got it."

"Staying up late will affect your memories..." Gu Wei was halfway through speaking when the light in the room went out.

Yue Fei's voice seemed to be muffled in the quilt: "I'm sleeping now, good night."

Outside the room, Gu Wei laughed and said good night. He didn't know if Yue Fei heard him, and then turned back to the master bedroom.

In the room, it was too late to clean up the mess on the floor. Yue Fei lay on the bed, closed his eyes and soothed himself to sleep. He was going to strive for a scholarship, and his memory was his most valuable asset.

He remembered that he was determined to keep in good health when he first transmigrated here, but now he had spent more time staying up late.

Aiya...he sighed as the drowsiness fogged up his mind, and Yue Fei gradually fell asleep.

In his dream, he was sitting alone on a rock by the sea, watching the waves rolling in and out, smelling the salty sea breeze, sometimes seagulls approaching and flying away, he felt very calm, while he looked at his watch from time to time as he was waiting for someone.

As the sun started to set, the person he had been waiting for finally came, his eyes were being covered from behind, Yue Fei laughed happily.

"You have been more childish lately."