Chapter 74: Extra Three

*Everyday Life*

On the living room sofa in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, Yue Fei was wearing a large shirt, lying on it, flipping through professional-related books.

The fact that he didn't get the scholarship last semester made him feel bad, and he must do his best this semester.

Gu Wei came down from the second floor and saw this scene.

The sun shone through the window and spread on the slender and white legs of the young man, exuding a seductive luster.

The young man was quite focused. He looked down at the book in his hand and seemed to have read something that is hard to understand. While frowning slightly, he curled his calf and fiddled with the back of the sofa.

He was too deep in thought and didn't notice the sound of Gu Wei coming downstairs. He turned his head abruptly when his bent ankle was caught by the warm palm.

Gu Wei stood behind the sofa, he did not know how long the man had been looking at him.

"You're up!"

Yue Fei broke away from Gu Wei's hand and got up from the sofa.

The wide shirt was shrunk up halfway because of his movements, and it didn't fall down again until he got up, but he didn't care, kneeling on the sofa, holding the book and leaning in front of Gu Wei.

"What does this mean?"

He pointed his finger at something he couldn't understand, and asked Gu Wei.

In his eyes, Gu Wei is an omniscient existence.

However, Gu Wei did not answer him immediately.

Yue Fei looked up at him suspiciously, but saw that his gaze had been falling on him, it was clear that the man did not read the book at all.

"Why looking at me, read the book."

Gu Wei took the book and put it aside without any intention of answering. Instead, he bent down, raised his hand to pinch the boy's chin, and asked him with a smile: "Are you stealing my clothes?"

Yue Fei blinked, and raised his hand to look at the shirt he was wearing. It was indeed Gu Wei's: "What stealing, I am obviously wearing it!"

Gu Wei's eyes fell on the slender legs: "Don't wear pants either."

Yue Fei followed his gaze, then he curled his toes; not surprisingly, he heard the alpha breathing in front of him got heavier.

He turned his head and muffled a smile as he leaned into Gu WEi: "I can't?"

Of course, Gu Wei could not refuse the temptation serving in front of him.

He lowered his head and kissed the lips that confided in the sensual words, Gu Wei stretched out his hand, picked up the person from the sofa, and held him in his arms.

"Hey!"

Yue Fei was taken aback, stretched out his hand to hug Gu Wei's neck, and hurriedly hooked his legs around the alpha's waist.

"Such a quick reaction."

Gu Wei supported him with one hand, put the other one on his back, raised his head, and kissed him again.

Yue Fei bit the man as revenge for suddenly frightening him.

But only in exchange for alpha deeper and more intense entanglement of lips and teeth.

"Um... back to the room..." Yue Fei reminded him in between gaps of the alpha's enthusiasm.

Gu Wei tightened his arms and walked towards the second floor holding him.