Chapter 08: Got Married

Yue Fei left the house early the next morning. There were still a few idle cars parked in the garage. Yue Fei in the book would be able to drive, but the Yue Fei now could not drive. After all, he had no time to learn to drive a car.

In order to not raise any suspicions, Yue Fei told Mother Yue that he wanted to exercise, so he went out on a bicycle. That bicycle is used by the housekeeper auntie at home occasionally when she goes out to buy groceries.

Yue Fei parked the bicycle near the subway station, bought the ticket, passed the security check with ease, and found a corner on the subway to sit down.

It seems that he needs to hire a driver soon. Yue Fei thought while swiping his phone.

Arriving at the appointed location, Yue Fei saw Tang Yue waiting at the door in a glance.

"Secretary Tang?"

Seeing him coming, Tang Yue hurriedly greeted him: "Why did you arrive at this hour?"

Yue Fei: "It took some time at the transition point."

Transition? Tang Yue was stunned for a moment, but did not delve into it further: "Mr. Gu has been waiting for you for a while, let's go in."

Yue Fei: "Okay."

Entering the hall, Yue Fei immediately noticed Gu Wei who was sitting on the side waiting for him. Compared with the couples who were paired on one side, Gu Wei seemed extremely out of place.

Gu Wei also noticed Yue Fei, nodded lightly, got up and walked in the other direction.

Yue Fei quickly followed.

"Where are we going?"

Gu Wei: "To the register."

Different from the other people who lined up in the lobby, the place where Yue Fei followed Gu Wei was obviously more private. At this moment, the staff was waiting for them.

"Mr. Gu, please fill out your information and your partner's information according to the instructions."

Yue Fei sat down in front of the counter with Gu Wei, watching his fingers move in front of the screen, and then focused his attention on the screen in front of him with the exact same form.

It took about half an hour to complete all the procedures.

A staff member wanted to lead Yue Fei to another room for a separate questioning, to prevent fraud and intimidation of marriage, but Gu Wei frowned.

"Even if it is really necessary to investigate, it should be me who should be asked if I have been duly intimidated by him, right?" Gu Wei's tone was sloppy and proud.

Yue Fei: "..." He did not expect that Third Young Master Gu to have such a thick-skinned face.

However, Yue Fei did not speak through the whole process, so he just did whatever the staff asked him to do. He was the epitome of "cooperation".

After receiving the certificate, the group left without reluctance.

At the entrance, Yue Fei asked Gu Wei: "Speaking of which, don't I need to meet the Gu Family?"

Gu Wei: "Do you want to meet them?"

Yue Fei thought the other must have misunderstood something: "...I just want to prepare in advance for fear of ruining your plan."

Gu Wei: "I will tell you in advance if the time is set."

Yue Fei: "...Uh, I'll head back if it's okay."