Chapter 56: Birthday Present

Yue Fei looked at him and blinked.

For unknown reasons, Yue Fei's memory loss yesterday made Gu Wei unable to mention any desire to get close to the boy. The boy was like a stranger, but Gu Wei really could not do anything about it, so he was impatient and irritable.

But today's Yue Fei, although the boy still did not remember him, inexplicably, his pheromone has settled down.

The domineering rosin filled the air, soothing the weak pheromone of the other party, Gu Wei leaned over, looked at him, and slowly approached.

It wasn't until his lips were touched that Yue Fei reacted, his eyes opened wide, what's this for?

"We are married and I am your husband."

Gu Wei straightened up again, licked the flap of his lower lips, and looked at Yue Fei's stunned expression, suddenly showing the first smile in a few days.

"It's okay, take your time recalling your memories, they will come back to you."

Yue Fei: "..."

Has he not read this plot?!

The touch on his lips seemed to be vivid, Yue Fei raised his hand to wipe it, but as soon as he was about to move, a sharp pain came from his wrist.

Seeing the tightly wrapped wrist, Yue Fei was stunned.

"I cut my wrist?"

Mentioning this, a trace of haze flashed through Gu Wei's eyes.

"I hope you don't do such impulsive things again, even if you don't consider my feelings, you should still think about your family."

Yue Fei: "..." His family, his family doesn't care whether he lives or dies.

Although he didn't know why the original owner chose such an extreme method, it was impossible for Yue Fei to let this happen to him in the future. In the real world, he, who was still struggling to live with huge debts alone, would not give up his life easily.

Therefore, Yue Fei replied to Gu Wei: "Don't worry, I won't do this kind of thing again."

Seeing how serious he was when he said this, Gu Wei sat down on the chair beside the bed and asked him, "How much do you remember?"

The boy better not say anything about his ex-boyfriend.

"Hmm..." Yue Fei pursed his lower lip and gave an apologetic smile, "I'm sorry, except for remembering my name is Yue Fei, everything else seems to be forgotten."

Have forgotten everything? Gu Wei examined him for a moment.

"Then you should take a good rest and get well soon, then I will take you home. No need to rush yourself."

Yue Fei nodded: "Okay."

Yue Fei, who claimed that he didn't remember anything, was very well-behaved, which made Gu Wei's mood a little relaxed.

"Well, you said we were married, is it true?" Yue Fei hesitated as he reconfirmed.

Did he have the wrong idea? He did not transmigrate into an Omegaverse novel.

Gu Wei: "It's true, I am your alpha."

"...oh." Yue Fei was silent, it seemed that you did transmigrate into the right book, but why did the plot sound so unfamiliar?

Afterward, Gu Wei told him about the Yue Family and Gu Family, and how the two of them got married after falling in love at first sight at a blind date.