Chapter 25: Being Scripted

It was already noon when they returned to Nanwan Xiang District, and Gu Wei had lunch at home before going back to work.

Yue Fei went back to the second floor after eating, got on the bed, and slept for a long time until Gu Wei came back in the evening.

"Did you sleep all afternoon? Are you feeling unwell?"

At the dinner table, Gu Wei frowned slightly when seeing Yue Fei's still sleepy appearance.

"I felt a bit sick when I first came back, but now I'm feeling better." Yue Fei said.

"Find some free time to go to the hospital for a full body check up." Gu Wei placed some food in Yue Fei's bowl.

Yue Fei was taken aback for a while and then nodded: "I will."

Gu Wei: "The results from the investigation came out in the afternoon. You did not cheat, but I suggest you should not return to school for the time being."

Yue Fei: "Since they've proved my innocence, why can't I go to school tomorrow?"

"The student who reported you is the son of your principal. Your principal waited outside my office this afternoon. I had been in meetings and had no time to see him. Are you sure you want to go back to school tomorrow?"

With that situation, if Yue Fei were to return to school, the principal would definitely come knocking on his dorm door in an instance.

Yue Fei: "I guess I should take my time then..do we really want to sue that Tang something Xi person?"

Gu Wei: "You are from the Gu Family, this matter cannot be taken lightly."

"Oh..." Yue Fei nodded. The Gu Family's reputation is better than his reputation. Naturally, the Gu Family's reputation ranks higher. And he is from the Gu Family, slandering him is equivalent to slander the Gu Family. It makes sense for Gu Wei to deal with it seriously.

Gu Wei: "If someone insults the Gu Family today and gets away with it, there will be more people who will follow this example. Although they are all inconspicuous spoofs, I don't like trouble."

"Oh!" Yue Fei was like a human tool, "It's up to you how you want to deal with it."

He was not very interested in these kinds of conflicts, so he naturally followed Gu Wei's arrangements.

Gu Wei pointed at his bowl and said, "Well, eat it quickly."

Yue Fei bit the meat ball: "Okay."

...

The next day, Yue Fei received a message from Mother Yue.

Mother Yue: Xiao Fei, your principal said that he came for a home visit and brought several bags of gifts. If one doesn't know better, they would think he was here to help students in need. Did you do something bad at school? Why is there a home visit after college?

Yue Fei:...

Yue Fei: Mom, what are you talking about, nowadays our teachers are all like this, they're very polite.

Yue Fei: While I was not there, did our principal ask anything?

Mother Yue: Oh, he asked where you live now. I gave him your address. I sent you a message to let you know. He should be arriving soon.

Yue Fei: ?????

Mother Yue: What's wrong?

Yue Fei: Nothing...

Mother Yue: By the way, you are not at school today ah.

Yue Fei: Yes, I should be at school today, but why did you give him my address?