Chapter 41: Island

Due to the time difference, when the two arrived on the island, it happened to be in the afternoon of local time.

Yue Fei was very energetic at the moment because he was sleeping all the way. Before getting off the plane, Gu Wei suddenly took out a small box from his pocket and gave it to him.

"What is this?" Yue Fei took it from him. Seeing that there was no wording on the outside of the box, he asked Gu Wei.

Gu Wei: "You don't want other people to know of your omega gender, right? Place this on the back of your neck to prevent the leakage of pheromone."

Upon hearing this, Yue Fei's eyes lit up: "This is pretty good."

"I'll put it on for you first." Gu Wei opened the box, took out a piece that looked like a transparent jelly, tore off the small package, and stuck it on the back of Yue Fei's neck.

Yue Fei only felt the heated skin on the back of his neck started to get icy cold, and he couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

"In a few minutes, the glue used to block the leakage of pheromone will become thinner and stick to your skin. If others don't take a closer look, they won't be able to tell that you have something attached." Gu Wei explained patiently.

Yue Fei: "Oh, I see."

Gu Wei: "Of course, this kind of prevention only works on a regular day-to-day basis, but times like the estrus period or when your pheromone starts to become unstable again, it has no effect."

"Got it." Yue Fei nodded obediently to show that he had understood.

Gu Wei stood in front of him, closed the box, and asked casually: "I remember you have an omega sister, why don't you have any basic knowledge of omega?"

Yue Fei's heart shook a bit, but his face remained calm: "Well, she only talks to my mother about such things, she never talks to me regarding that, after all, I'm just a beta to her."

Agreeing with his statement, Gu Wei rubbed his head: "Aren't you going to tell your family that you have differentiated?"

Yue Fei: "I'll talk to them at a later time." Anyway, he doesn't want to tell them now.

Gu Wei: "Well, you can decide this on your own."

"How do you know so much about omega?" Yue Fei was suddenly curious.

Gu Wei: "Because my eldest brother is an omega, we grew up together, and we almost knew everything we should know about each other."

Yue Fei: "Oh."

In contrast, Yue Fei really didn't have any self-consciousness of being an O at all.

...

The company had arranged for someone to come picking them up.

When the two of them got off the plane, a handsome blond guy came up to say hello.

"Hello, President Gu, welcome to Matsu Island, my name is Ge Xi."

When Gu Wei saw him, he nodded lightly as a response.

Ge Xi's gaze fell on Yue Fei, who was standing next to Gu Wei.

"Yue Fei." Yue Fei introduced himself.

"Hello, Mr. Yue," Ge Xi grinned, showing his row of straight teeth.

What a sunny and handsome young man, Yue Fei thought to himself.

There was a breeze passing on the lawn, and the light and sweet coconut scent rushed in, reminding Yue Fei of the cold coconut juice he usually drinks in the summer.