Chapter 67: Not the First Time

In the dimly lit room, in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, two figures overlapped.

The night scene of the city in front of him, the warm body behind him, and the moment the hot skin on the back of the neck was pierced by sharp teeth, Yue Fei took a breath.

He used to have no understanding of a family, and he didn't dare to expect something as a family.

But now, in this unfamiliar world, because of the man behind him, he has imagined the future for the first time.

The omega raised his fragile neck, supported the floor-to-ceiling glass with one hand, lifted the other hand and stretched it backwards, as if it was looking for a support, and pressed the hand against the alpha's head.

The frowning eyebrows were being smoothed by a big hand, and then the hand slid down, covering Yue Fei's eyes.

Without vision, other senses become more sensitive.

The alpha raised his head, pulled the omega's hand, and guided the omega's hand to where it would let the alpha find his bliss.

This feeling was not unfamiliar to Yue Fei. The only unfamiliar thing may be the big hand covering his hand, which was hot and strong.

"Enough, no more."

His eyes were being covered, and all the senses were several times more sensitive than usual. The hand pressed against the glass window left sweaty handprints, struggling fragilely.

Gu Wei lowered his eyelids, looked at the plumbing red lips, listened to the omega's messy breathing, and tightened his lips.

The rosin predominantly wrapped the spring, stretched its branches and leaves, controlled the direction of the water flow, and guided it to climb the peak, and let it fall down at the highest point.

The red lips in his sight opened and closed, and Gu Wei bowed his head and kissed gently.

...

The next day, Gu Wei's cell phone rang.

Seeing the caller ID, Gu Wei didn't want to pick it up. By coincidence, Yue Fei was awakened by the ringing of the phone and pushed him to urge him to answer the call.

Gu Wei directly hung up the phone.

But the other party was obviously not someone who gave up easily, and the phone rang again shortly after it was silent.

Yue Fei opened his eyes: "Are you not going to answer?"

Gu Wei picked up the phone to mute the sound: "Not an important call."

Yue Fei could see the name displayed on the phone.

Gu Xing?

"Your second brother?"

Gu Wei lowered his eyes and stared at Yue Fei: "Did you remember him?"

Yue Fei was at a loss: "I only remember the name, but I don't remember what he looks like."

"It's okay, it doesn't matter." Gu Wei rubbed his hair, "Are you going to get up?"

Yue Fei snorted and stretched, thinking about getting up, but Gu Wei turned over and pressed him under his large body.

Yue Fei: "?"

Gu Wei leaned over and bit his earlobe: "I patronized and served you yesterday, and I want to get some rewards."

Yue Fei blushed: "...oh."

Before Gu Wei continued to move, Yue Fei raised his hand and pushed the person back. Then he reached out and took the glass of water on the bedside table, took a sip, glanced at Gu Wei, and buried his head into the quilt.