Chapter 65: Termination of the Agreement

In the car, Yue Fei's voice fell to the ground, and the atmosphere fell into a brief silence.

He leaned in Gu Wei's arms, Gu Wei couldn't see his expression, but in fact, these words that Yue Fei just said, Gu Wei had thoughts about them many times in his imagination. He originally thought that if Yue Fei did not ask, they would just stay like that forever, waiting until Yue Fei recovered his memory, but if Yue Fei had a showdown with him, Gu Wei was also ready to be frank.

He lowered his head and kissed Yue Fei's forehead, and Gu Wei's voice was still calm: "Be good, I will tell you after we get home."

He had never liked a person so much. He liked him to the point that he did not know what the right thing to do was. He was worrying about this and worrying about that, so he awkwardly painted up a picture perfect; but in fact, it turned out that Yue Fei had seen the flaws a long time ago, but he never spoke out.

Back at Nanwan Xiang District, Tang Yue left in silence.

Gu Wei asked Yue Fei to wait for a while in the living room on the first floor, then went back to the study on the second floor and took out several agreements he had hidden.

Yue Fei didn't doubt him. The original agreement was kept in the second bedroom, so he could easily find it and put it away.

Now, it was time to return these to Yue Fei.

Yue Fei sat on the sofa, feeling a little nervous. He had no memory of how the two started. If it wasn't love at first sight, then he was either being coaxed or willingly entered the siege. If it was the former, he didn't know how to face Gu Wei; if it was the latter, he did not know how to face himself.

Footsteps came from the stairs, Yue Fei picked up the glass of water and took a sip to moisture his dry lips.

He just fell into the water, so he was actually a little tired.

But this was his only chance, he wanted to figure out the truth and didn't want to live in his own imagination.

Three documents were spread on the coffee table.

Gu Wei did not sit next to him, but took a seat on the single sofa on the left.

"We did know each other because of a blind date, but we got married because of this agreement."

Gu Wei pushed one of the agreements in the direction of Yue Fei.

"It can be said that our marriage was just a contract at the beginning."

Yue Fei blinked, took the agreement and turned to the last page.

It was his signature, his handwriting.

"When you signed the marriage agreement, you were a beta, but then it was accidentally discovered that you were only delaying the differentiation. Therefore, after your differentiation, we supplemented these two agreements."

Gu Wei pushed the remaining two agreements forward.

"Although we started out as contracted partners, after all this time of being together, I have long been in love with you. And a day before the accident, you just confessed to me here on the third floor. Our feelings are mutual."

Gu Wei's words were restrained, objective and calm, as if he was going through the most difficult negotiation. He was afraid that he would lose everything if he didn't say everything clearly.

"During this period, the reason for concealing the existence of these agreements between us is because I am afraid that if you forget our relationship and forget me, you will choose to end our relationship."