Chapter 24: He is My Alpha

Even after they left the office, Gu Wei still did not let go of Yue Fei's hand, and Yue Fei did not say anything, only followed him out.

When they went downstairs, the three of them were stopped by an alpha student who rushed over.

"Xiao Fei, are you okay?!"

Yue Fei was so focused on his hand being held by Gu Wei, suddenly heard the familiar voice, and raised his head sharply: "Jian Yi?"

Jian Yi was also looking at him...and Gu Wei...holding hands.

"I just learned that Tang Xi reported you cheating. Don't worry. I believe you. I know you are not this kind of person." Jian Yi tried to ignore the fact that Yue Fei was holding hands with an alpha. "I will help you explain to the teacher."

Yue Fei was surprised that the alpha would come over: "It's okay, thank you, the matter is under investigation, I will not admit what I did not do, the school will give me my innocence back."

Jian Yi also nodded: "Tang Xi is a good friend of Yin Xinchen. He slandered you like this because of my relationship with you. I will have him apologize to you in person."

"No need to apologize." Gu Wei, who was standing next to them in silence, said suddenly, "If anything, you can tell him to see our lawyer. If he wants to meet, we will see you in court."

Tang Yue came forward very consciously and handed Jian Yi a business card.

"I'll have to trouble you to give this to him." Gu Wei curled up his mouth.

In a few words, he successfully drew a gap between the two of them.

Just as he finished speaking, the driver drove the car over. Gu Wei took Yue Fei's hand and placed it over his lips as he said: "Let's go home."

The warm breath covered the slightly cool fingers, and Yue Fei squeezed his hand tightly: "Yeah."

Although he knew that Gu Wei was just putting on an act because of the presence of outsiders, Yue Fei missed the rhythm of his breathing this time, and his heart beat out of order.

"Who is he?" Jian Yi also stared at Yue Fei and asked.

Just now, Jian Yi deliberately ignored Gu Wei, but obviously, this alpha was someone who would just stand there passively.

Yue Fei felt his head starting to hurt.

How would he introduce Gu Wei to this person? Saying that he is your future imaginary love rival, also your and Yin Xinchen's future boss?!

Gu Wei also looked at Yue Fei, and he also wanted to know how Yue Fei would introduce him to this person.

Being stared at by two alphas, Yue Fei felt the pressure has doubled up.

"He is... he is..." Yue Fei looked at Gu Wei, then at Jian Yi, "Who he is, does it have anything to do with you?"

As soon as he said this, the corners of Gu Wei's mouth that had been curved up instantly fell into a straight line.

Jian Yi also raised his eyebrows. Yue Fei's answer made him think that this alpha was just a means to anger him by the beta, and Yue Fei still couldn't forgive him for marking Yin Xinchen, the beta must still have some feelings for him.

So he took a step forward, trying to take Yue Fei's other wrist, but was suddenly being rejected by a powerful pheromone, and his brain hurt like being poked by a needle.

At the same time, the big hand holding Yue Fei's big hand pulled the boy into the strong arms, which made Yue Fei unable to stand firmly.

The frost-wrapped wilderness rosin filled up the air.