"Adam, look, I'm really not into the whole threesome thing –"

"Shut up." Adam snapped, cutting Rya off. Poor girl. "Don't act like you didn't do it."

Rya and I looked at one another confused.

"Have a threesome or –"

"Why is it always about sex with you two?" Adam cut me off and glared between us. I turned to Rya who widened her eyes and shrugged. "Leah's diary, I know you two stole it and plastered it around school –"

"Hold up!" I raised my hands up in defence. "You dragged us here to interrogate us about vanilla stick's diary fiasco?"

"Yeah, so?"

"The threesome thing sounds better than this." Rya mumbled under her breath and Adam shot her a glare. "And technically I didn't steal her diary. I found it."

"So you took it!" he pointed a finger at her. Rya pushed his finger out of her face.

"Dude, I just told you that I didn't take it! I found it!"

Adam scoffed, "Like I believe that. Leah said the diary was missing from her bag, not that she lost it."

"Did you not see what she wrote in the diary?!" I finally burst. Was he seriously okay with what she wrote? I hardly believed that. It was so creepy and weird that if I were him, I'd be thinking about a restraining order.

"What does that matter? But, for your information I –" a knock on the door cut him off. Furious, Adam yanked open the door to meet Tiny Tom, A.K.A our school janitor. We called him Tiny Tom for two obviously evident reasons: he was tiny, and his name was Tom.

"What?!" Adam hissed.

"This is my office." Tiny Tom replied. Adam, I swore, was about the kill the poor man before storming out and giving us a harsh "We'll finish this later."

Rya and I apologised to Tiny Tom and walked out, confusion still struck on our faces.

"That was the weirdest thing to happen in a while." Rya sighed, "I mean, discounting the whole you and Roman situation, and the whole Leah and Adam situation, and then this diary thing –"

"I get it!" I cut her off. "Urgh, this is so stupid." I groaned and closed my eyes. Did Adam not have a brain? Did he not have a brain to actually look and see what Leah had written, and the fact he didn't believe Rya when she said she didn't steal it – Rya! The most perfect and pristine girl in the whole school – shows that Leah has been getting to his head. Adam was smart. He wasn't Rya or Roman smart but he was still smart and, most of all, tactile. He couldn't seriously always believe Leah... could he? He couldn't always believe the good girl, innocent act. The girl had to have flaws but in, Adam's eyes, she was a saint. There was no way she was a saint. She was a lying, manipulative bitch.

What if she left that diary out for bait?

No, Leah wouldn't –

Hold the fuck on.

I opened my eyes and stared at Rya who was looking at me concerned. "What?" she cocked her head to the side.

"Where did you find Leah;s diary?"

"Huh?"

I braced my hands on her shoulder. "Where. Did you. Find. Leah's diary?" I demanded.

Rya bit her lip, something she always did when thinking, and stared off into the distance to recall that day. "It was nearabout by my locker." She finally answered. Holy shit. "Why? What's wrong?"