The Lupin's

I wake up, today is the day! I'm off to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardy, finally.

I get dressed and put on a white tennis skirt and a oversized grey sweater. I put my hair up in a messy bun and put on light make-up. I grab my trunk and my other bags and head down stairs.

"Sweetie you look lovely." My mom says before kissing my head. "Can you believe it Remus? Our little girl all ready to go to Hogwarts!"

My mom was around 18 when she had me, she just turned 34. So she's always been my best friend, she doesn't want to let me go. I was the only kid that didn't go to Hogwarts in the neighbor hood. That's why I'm so close to her.

Luckily my dad received a letter at the beginning of summer, asking if he wanted to become the new Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher this year. Of course he said yes, he was desperate for a new job.

He was fired from the ministry of magic, he was forced to work extra hours one night. He didn't take his potion and the ministry fired him for that. It was horrible, they took our house in sudden actions. I was able.to have a goodbye party, but i miss my old life, especially my best friend Blaise.

So we live in the house of my godfather for around a year now.
We are planning on staying since he broke out of Azkaban a few days ago.

Now you may wonder who my godfather is. It's Sirius Black, my parents told me everything that happend. There are several theories about what happened, I think he's innocent. I'm not allowed to talk about it....

I finished my breakfast and I got a bit nervous. "Are you ready sweetheart? We have to get to the platform." My father told me. "Yes father, of course!" I say before I hear the kitchen door open with a little sound.

It was the house elf, my little friend that helped me with homework my dad gave me sometimes. "Kreacher is going to miss you miss Y/N." He said.
"Mother is going to stay with you and I'll write every week!" I give the little guy a kiss on his head before leaving the house.

My parents and I apparated to the train station. When I looked around I didn't see platform 9¾, I looked confused at my parents. "Where is the-" before i could finish my sentence I hear the Weasley twins scream my name. "Y/N is hereeeeee!" Fred screamed in a singing voice. "Yes she iiiiiiiis!" George finished the little random song.

I couldn't help but smile, once George lifted me off the ground my smile turned into a laugh. "Georgie put me down, right now!!!" i laughed but deep down I was embarrassed because I was wearing a skirt. "What was that babe?" He puts me down and hugs me.

"Cut the 'babe' crap already." I said sarcastic as I gave him a playful nudge. "Hello Molly, how have you been?" I hear my mother say to the Weasley mom. They hug each other while Fred comes up behind me for a hug as well.

"Stop being a baby Ronald!" I heard, it was probably Hermoine. She's a muggle-born friend of Ron and the 'oh so famous' Harry Potter. I heard about him but i never got to meet him, I never met Hermoine either. I grew up with the Weasley family, our moms are great friends. My dad never comes along to visit them, Ronald and Ginny are the only once who never met him.

"Y/N! H-how are you?" Ron says awkwardly. "Hi, yeah i'm alright." I say with a smile on my face. "You must be Hermoine?" I asked the girl with brown hair as I take out my hand to introduce myself. "That's me, and you are?" "Y/N Lupin, nice to meet you!" She shakes my hand and a smile appears on both our faces.

"Come on children!" Molly Weasley said. She was waiting at a wall with my mother. I felt someone grab my hand, U looked up and it was George smiling down at me.

"You ready?" He asked politely. "For what?" i asked, still clueless where the right platform was. "You'll see." He winked and when I wanted to look at the rest, they were gone.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: Hi guys!!!! I am currently rewriting my stories, I'm not satisfied with the story lines. So this is the first chapter again! I think it's much better!