CHAPTER 1

Aria Pov

"Aria it's getting late we need to hurry before we miss our flight!" My mother Aurora stated as we walked out of our home.

"Sorry! I lost track of time I'm here now we can go." I said in a rush as we all got into a taxi.

I stare out the window as I see my childhood home getting further away from me. London is my home and I'm sad to have to leave.
It was always me and my mother until she got re-married to Tom last year after being together for 3 years prior. He has no children which is good because I hate the thought of having siblings, I like my peace and quiet.

My father Enzo left my mother before I was born so I've never met him and I frankly don't care. I'm glad my mother met Tom he's a really nice guy and they deserve each other, he actually got a job promotion to be part of a law firm in New York.

So that's where we are heading right now and  to be honest I'm happy that we are  leaving, it gives me the chance to have a fresh start at an American high school although it would only be half of my senior year until I get to go to college which is completely random and it will be hard has I'll only be there for half the year but luckily they sent me the work a few months prior so that I'm all caught up. Having to move from London to New York would be a fresh start for me and to hopefully enjoy the streets of New York I mean who wouldn't be excited?

We are now on our flight and we will be in New York soon and let's just say I'm excited but afraid in confiding to move to a new school and make 'friends' , I never had friends in London so maybe that could change for the better.

"How are you feeling Aria you've been awfully quiet?" Tom asked as we got into a cab on our way to move into our new house.

"I'm okay, just tired" I mumbled as I leaned against the window and watched the beautiful night lights of new York City passing by as we drive down the busy streets.

This is going to be a hell of a long journey...

Hiya everyone my name is aj and I hope this first chapter was okay it is my first story and I promise it will get better. I would love to hear your comments and votes are appreciated. 🖤