Chapter 52: The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend

Start from the beginning

As ordered each of them took they're designated positions. Dutch covered the left with Mickey on the right using they're shotguns and taking out any soldiers near them. Romeo moved to the rear taking out any enemy coming from behind them while Buck covered the front.

"Price, might want to hurry up with that call of yours. Most of the enemies is right outside our doorstep." Buck said tossing a cluster grenade which separated and detonated 3 AFVs on the road.

"Nikolai, do you have our location?" Price asked his old friend.

"Da. Inbound, Price. But I am not the only one." Nikolai replied back warning them of upcoming danger.

"He's right." Buck confirmed. "We've got at least 10 maybe 20 enemy helicopters inbound on our position."

"We've got Shepherd's men on one side and Makarov's men on the other." Nikolai said.

"We'll have to take out all of them then." Price said.

"Or let them take each other out." Buck responded.

"Either way. I'll see on the other side, My friend." Price said cutting off the channel with Nikolai. "Buck, listen to me. Nikolai is going to be landing on the airstrip with a C-130 along with several Rainbow and 141 Operators. I want you and your men to take point and clear the L.Z. for him to land."

"You got it."

"The rest of you get to the airstrip and use the planes for cover. If you don't have anymore ammo's pick up any weapon on the ground you see."

Back with Alpha-9, the ODSTs received the message from Cpt. Price and are preparing to move out. "Romeo, how far is the airstrip from our location?" Buck asked dropping another hostile.

"We're just 150m away from the airstrip. Nikolai's plane should be here in less than 5 minutes. Max."

"Alright." Buck said planning first before executing his plan. "I'll take point outside. Dutch, Mickey you got our sides. Romeo you cover our six." Buck ordered.

"Copy that." They chorused.

"Stack up." Buck ordered as they stack up the planes door. Romeo tapped Dutch's shoulder before he passed it to Mickey and he passed it Buck. "Move!" He ordered exiting the plane and instantly dropping the enemies in his view.

The others behind him followed right back. They formed a diamond formation with Buck in the lead. Mickey on the right, Dutch on the left and Romeo on they're six.

The ODSTs did they're best to take out as much enemies as they can while also being to take cover. Dutch spotted 5 enemies in his radar, he first reloaded his shotgun before waiting. As the Russians got out of they're cover he surprised them as he shot them down. Mickey is the opposite side of Dutch he too uses his shotgun to take out the enemies flanking them. Romeo is guarding they're six making sure nothing gets pass the diamond.

"Airstrip ahead." Buck said as they stopped behind a destroyed car. "Cloak." He ordered as they all went invisible. "Use your drones and target those enemy vehicles.

They did as they were told and activated they're AT-AD Drones. The drones itself is armed with a laser weapon and a bomb. They controlled they're drones and took out most of the enemies in the airstrip.

"Mickey, you and I will push the rubble away the airfield and give Nikolai some space to land." He ordered as the ODST nodded. "Dutch, Romeo give us some cover fire." The two also nodded. "Price, this is Buck. We've cleared the airfield and our moving the rubble."

"Copy." Price replied back. "All teams, this is Price head to rally point. Trust no-one but us." He ordered as his team got out of they're cover and make they're way to the airstrip. "Nikolai, ne advised the L.Z. is clear. I repeat the L.Z. is clear to land. Watch out for enemy AA weapons."