"You both know I always loved singing as a kid."

"Yeah..." Nathalie awkwardly says.

"But why give up everything you just built?" One of the members asked.

"And give up your full relationship with David?"

And that's what I feared the most: everyone being disappointed in me.

"No... this can't be Maeve... I..." David said tears in his eyes.

"David, I'm sorry."

"They're right: why would you give up this? We helped you build your career. And all of memories together as a couple and proposing to you means nothing?!"

I couldn't let them do this to me.

"First of all: you've hurt me twice David Julian Dobrik! Marrying Lorraine, then unexpectedly show up to New York!" I paused, "And what we had I put it past me. I had to think whether if I want to be stuck in this rut with no progress. And what you did really hurt me and broke my trust with you. I can't be with you if you could just make pranks to hurt me more and more." I went on with my anger.

And there's something I learned from this: everyone had their real sides to show through all of this.

After one big fight, I left and never came back.

Now

After ending things with the vlog squad, the whole scandal broke out and I wasn't surprised. Trisha is only in the picture and tries to make me comment on it and drag me into it online but I ignore it.

"So... yeah they're not the nicest people as expected."

The only members I still speak to is the Antonyan family including Vardan (because he had a crush on Addie at one point) but it's mainly neutral and nothing special.

"Hey..." a little voice spoke.

And speaking of the devil.

"Hey Vardan, long time no see.."

"Yeah... I figured to see her every once in awhile."

I half smiled as he too brought flowers.

"Hey there's something I want to ask."

"Go ahead."

"If you didn't accept that accidental invite, where would you be now?"

I chuckled.

"Oh god probably working a small grocery store or somewhere... until I get noticed and would've been a singer."

Vardan nods.

"You know... I have to be honest: I was gonna ask her out before she died."

That explains his reaction awhile back... I thought.

"You really did like Addie, huh?" I asked with a small warm smile.

"I did..." Vardan paused with the gloomy look in his eyes.

"Even though I saw comments of her I didn't care what she looked: she was nice, funny, kind..."

That's so adorably wholesome...

"I'll admit too: before I met the squad she did mention about a lil' celeb crush on you." I said as I can picture Addie freaking out and blushing like a cherry tomato right now.