We got to the Clinic at the same time as Scott, who got off of his bike and approached the car quickly. The two boys propped the Doctor up between them, walking him inside as I led the way.

When we walked inside, I saw that Stiles was already there talking to the Doc. They were both staring at us, dumbfounded by what they were seeing.

"He's still alive," Scott told them as the Doctor made a clicking sound, head moving upwards.

♧♤♢♡

The boys worked on getting the Dread Doctor onto the operating table as I tried to contact Malia. She was supposed to message me over an hour ago, and so far, I had heard nothing from her.

Every time I called, it went directly to voice mail. Her phone had either died, or she had shut it off. Either way, I was happy that Braeden was with her. It made me feel somewhat less nervous about the fact that she wasn't picking up.

"Can you keep him alive?" Scott asked Doctor Deaton. 

The Doc continued his examination as he spoke to the Alpha. "I'm not sure he technically is alive."

Liam shook his head as I went to stand by Stiles.
"Screw keeping him alive. How do we get him to talk?"

"Personally, I don't think we utilize torture nearly enough," Stiles suggested bitterly.

Swallowing heavily, I nodded as I looked down at the Doctor. "I want to know what he knows. No matter what it takes."

Scott looked at Stiles and me, jaw set as he cocked his head to the side. He clearly wasn't too keen on the idea. He was about to say something when Liam addressed us all with a confused look on his face.

"Did you hear that?"

I took a moment to focus my hearing but heard nothing. Looking around the circle, the only ones who appeared to be able to hear whatever it was, were the werewolves. 

Suddenly, a high-pitched noise resounded throughout the room. All of us were yelling as we covered our ears, the room beginning to shake. The Dread Doctor was then sitting up, climbing down off of the table.

As it began to walk towards the door unsteadily, Scott yelled at Liam to wait. I glanced over to see the boy rushing at the Doctor to try and get him to stop. Realising this might be our only chance to get answers, I decided to help Liam.

This might be the only chance I would have to figure out why the Dread Doctors would enhance my abilities. I was stronger now, and that night during Lydia's breakout when Kira was losing control I had felt something when I was hit by her.

I couldn't explain it, but maybe the Dread Doctor could.

Liam got to the Doctor first, only for the man to hold up a hand and throw the boy back with a blast of frequency. 

While he had been distracted with Liam, I took the opportunity to throw a hit of my own. I pulled the Doctor back with my ability, keeping hi, stuck in his spot so that he couldn't leave. 

When it realised it wasn't getting any closer to the door, it looked over at me. I strengthened my hold as I held my ground, feeling my anger bubble within me.

"What'd you do to me?" I asked.

The Doctor didn't respond, just pulsed the same wave of frequency at me as it had Liam. I felt the air leave my lings as I was thrown backwards, my back hitting the wall hard. 

As I pulled myself to my knees, I heard the door slam shut, before pieces of furniture from the room flew forward to block the way.

"No!" I shouted, climbing to my feet quickly.