𝔾𝔼𝕆ℝ𝔾𝔼 𝕏 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ

Title- The move.
Words- 500+
Request- Yes!
TW- don't think so?
Description- George asks his boyfriend M/N to move in with him.

(A lot of request now! I will get round to yours just please be patient with me! Also someone requested a lime, where it gets steamy but nothing happens, would you guys be alright if I did that, just note it would be written by a asexual.)

—————————————————————————

M/N and George has been together for quite some time now. They were a couple who barely fought, and agreed with each other with what the other said. Mostly.

You see George was confused. He didn't know whether to ask you to move in with him or not. He has a list of whether he should or not, the good things being things like, He gets to see You everyday and he can stream with you whenever he'd like.

But the negatives being, you might say no.

Now don't get me wrong he could just go get advice from sapnap or dream, but he wanted this decision to be private. So this brings us to today.

George has set up a movie night where he was going to ask you to move In with him. And he was freaking out!

He'd never done this before. He was not the best with affection and mostly oblivious at times, but he would do anything for you. So he decided to man up and ask you to be his roommate!

George was just placing the extra bits into his front room when there was a knock on the door.

Opening it he found M/N.

"Hello."

"Hey, what movie we watching today?"

"Anyone you want..."

"Hmm I'll have to see what's on there.."

"Okay, come in."

"Thank you."

M/N steps into the house and walks into the living room.

"Wow.. it looks good."

George just laughs and tells M/N he's going to get the snacks.

When he comes back M/N is on the sofa snuggled up in the onesie George got him and under some blankets.

"Got them."

"Thanks... Wait George," he looks over at M/N "where's your onesie?"

He sighs and puts the matching onesie on straight away. Which was a surprise for you because you would usually have to convince him to do anything.

"Now let's put a movie on, did you pick one?" He said cuddling up to you.

"Yeah, the bee movie."

"Of course.." he mutters under his breath.

He picks up the remote and puts on the movie, still stressed because he doesn't know when to ask you. After the movie, halfway through the movie, now!?

After a bit of thinking he decided he was going to do it now, to get it out of the way.

"Hey M/N." He sits up from cuddling you. "I would to ask you something.."

You pause the movie and sit up with him. "Go ahead.."

"Well I was thinking.. we have been together for a while now and I would really like it if you moved in with me?"

Your silent for a second causing panick to rush through him..

"Yes, yes, YES!" you laugh and jump over to him pulling him in a hug. "I will say yes to anything.."
You pull away to the hug and kiss him. "Always.."

———————————————————————————
Next- badboyhalo.