ℙℍ𝕀𝕃ℤ𝔸 𝕏 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ (ℙ𝕃𝔸𝕋𝕆ℕ𝕀ℂ.)

Title- Handful.
Words- 500+
Request- Yes!
TW- Swearing.
Description- Where Philzas adopted son comes to the meet up in Brighton.

Not accurate to Tommy's actual video.

—————————————————————————

Tommy had made a video about meeting Wilbur Soot in real life, what the fans didn't expect was Philzas adopted son, M/N would be in it to.

The fans didn't know much about M/N, all they knew was that Phil had a son, and that sons name was M/N.  He had mentioned him on stream before a couple of times but that was it.

It wasn't Phil himself who wanted to keep it secret. He didn't mind if his fans knew about his 14 year old son. It was M/N himself. He thought that people would make fun of him for being adopted.

But it was when Phil announced the trip over dinner that M/N wanted to come to but that would only mean one thing. Meeting the fandom.

M/N had thought this through. If he met the fandom then he would get famous and all the people at his school would envy him. Or he would get second hand embarrassment from his dad.

Both ways seemed horrible but he had made his decision. It sounded like a nice day out so he was going.

———————————————————————————

Tommy sets up the camera and starts to talk.

"So as you know my good friend Wilbur has been talking about meeting up with some of our friends. Now being the person I am I wanted to go, so I asked my mum and she said yes. So I went down to Wilbur's and met them there. The only surprise was, there was someone there that I didn't know."

——————

"Wait who are you?"

"M/N..."

"WHAT!? Your M/N? You don't look like a fucking 14 year old holy shit."

"I get that a lot... I'm hungry... is there any food in the house?"

——————

"Yeah.. I met Philzas child M/N. Now he was a very funny kid. He probably made fun of Phil's age more then me-"

——————

"Hey dad, your like really old so when you die fo I get the house? Do i get your gaming set up!?"

"Nice try!"

——————

"Dad you look older then this piece of rubbish on the road, and that's saying something."

"Right I know I'm old but you don't have to go and make fun of me like that!"

——————

"But he could be nice... occasionally."

——————

"Dad can we get ice cream? I want a F/F (favorite flavor.) one because it's really good! You should try it!"

M/N walks beside his dad while the camera is pointed at them.

"Maybe after the arcade..."

"Come in please? I won't mention about our age for the rest of the trip!?"

"Go on them lead the way."

"Thanks dad your the best!"

M/N runs of feeling the fresh air in his face.

"Your child is a handful Philza!"

They both laugh as Phil just looks of staring at his son, proud of him.

"Yeah a little handful.."

———————————————————————————
Next- Fundy.