𝔽𝕌ℕ𝔻𝕐 𝕏 𝔽𝔼𝕄𝔹𝕆𝕐 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ

Title- Furry.
Words-500+
Request- Yes!
TW- none.
Description- M/N doesn't know that his boyfriend streams, so when coming round his house one day he's met with a dude in a fur suit.
—————————————————————————

M/N L/N a boy who's boyfriend is a famous streamer, he just doesn't know it yet.

Yep, that's right his own boyfriend never told him he streams for a living and has quite a lot of simps-

One day M/N texted fundy, like normal, asking if he could come over. He got no reply which he thought was weird, he normally replied straight away. (A/N *cough* simp *cough* )

It was usual for you to get worried about things like this. You picked up your boyfriends habits when you first started dating. So, being the worried boyfriend you are, you decided to go to his house.

Wrong choice...

As you were still in your pajamas, you got dressed into some comfortable but nice clothes and got into your car.

As a random song played you went up into his drive. His house seemed normal.

The flowers you and him planted together were still intact and looked like they were watered regularly, so that was good.

Stepping up to the door you knocked twice... no reply.

Again he usually answers after a second but today, he wasn't feeling like it.

Because he gave you a spare key you could easily let yourself in, so you did, unlocking the door you step into the cottage-like house.

"Fundy?"

Weird. The house was silent. Everything was still looking in good condition so you went up the stairs towards his bedroom.

You knew he had a set up in his bedroom, but thought it was just because he liked to play a lot of video games, you were particularly right...

You put your ear up on the door and hear a voice, you can't make out what it's saying, but it's enough to get you, if you can, even more worried. Was he cheating on you?

Slowly, you open the door.

"Is this what you wanted chat?"

Chat? Who was this chat he spoke of?

"Babe?"

A head turns towards your direction... and your shocked.

Was his your boyfriend?.. in a fur suit?

"Fundy? You, your a secret furry?"

"No,no,no this is all your fault chat, you made my boyfriend think I'm a furry!"

"Who are you talking to?"

"Oh.. right, I'm kinda streaming right now..."

"Streaming what's that?"

He motions you to come over and when you do, you see a screen with yours and find ya faces in it, also with a chat going really fast. You picked up a couple of things though.

Orphaneater2000: FEMBOY BOYFRIEND POG!
Leviathan38292920: why's he so cute?
Isabellaslullaby: can I stopped him?

"Oh, thank you random people on the internet for the compliments, but Fundy, May I ask why you dressed like this?"

"It was a dare, if I lost I had to wear a fur suit."

"But, why a fur suit?"

"My Minecraft skin is a Fox."

"Ah I see, well I got worried you didn't reply to my text, but I'm kinda glad you didn't, I like the suit by the way, it suits you."

He scoffs and mumbles "simp.." under his breath as you walk out of his door and into the living room.

———————————————————————————

Next- jschlatt.